CHAPTER 151: Final tournament (3)

Mo Ling also frowned at the weirdness, she narrowed her eyes as she distanced herself. "oh seems like you're the strongest among us now. You finally surpassed me" she laughs warmly, her tone not jesting as she withdraws her spirit power with a smile.

"This fight is meaningless; miss forgive me but I forfeit." she said glancing at Yu Yue with a roguish smile under the mask.

Although she likes to fight to her full ability, she would let this guy off, for now, there are still a few more rounds so she can't waste so much energy. Besides she knows her attacks didn't land on him at all, just a waste of breath. If she persisted she might have the lowest rank later.

Yu Yue smiled faintly in understanding as she agreed. "okay, uncle de you may proceed" she said lightly enough for everyone to collect their senses from their daze. She always thought this fella is rash, who would have thought she also has some brains?

They finally dare to let out a heavy breath. They were stifled earlier and unable to breathe properly so they aren't against the outcome. Instead, they were glad that it finally ends, given the two's strength it would take long for them to finish fighting it out and by then the cold sweat on their body would amount to barrels.

But before they could wipe their cold sweats the sound of a gong sounded again and two delicate bodies of gorgeous ladies entered the stage. Even after the fight started none made a move.

Lady Shan Shou was still in her thirties but still looks like she was just in her early twenties, still elegant and charming. Hua Ling, on the other hand, she's a delicate yet cold beauty which is also different from mo ling's fierce sexy look.

While the crowd was still confused a terrifying mental energy was unleashed. Hua ling quickly guards herself. Her mental energy is also terrifying but it wasn't enough to deal with lady Shan Shou.

The two didn't exchange fists but spirit and mental attacks. Hua Ling heard about lady Shan Shou's unique skill so she didn't dare lower her guard and protected her mind. But even so, she was still affected. The effect didn't last long though, just a matter of seconds but it was enough for her to get hit once she was caught off guard. 

'stop!' lady Shan Shou's commanding voice thundered in her mind which makes her pause in her tracks.  Thankfully, she reacted quickly as a hurricane whirled on her way. She dodges it in a flustered manner as she used her power of faith to create a barrier. She managed to stop it as lady Shan Shou's elements aren't that strong, it's just good enough for her to get distracted.

If this is someone else, Hua Ling would have settled this with 3 moves. But now her movements are rather stiff as most of her energy was protecting her mental state, once she lowered her guard she would be done for. She can't get near lady Shan Shou as well, that would just be asking for a beating.

She unleashed a powerful attack on lady Shan Shou but later managed to dissolve it with her mental strength alone.

Unlike normal cultivators, Hua Ling doesn't have any elemental attributes. The power of faith is a little different from the power of light, it converts her faith to wield the light element. Besides she's used to incorporating her fighting style with martial arts so lady Shan Shou is really a bad match for her because she couldn't get near her.

She could only rely on her power of faith, but even so, she couldn't land a heavy blow because lady Shan Shou would manipulate her mind and she would lose by then. However, madam Shan Shou couldn't quickly take her down. Her face is already pale from continuously using her mental strength.

Shan Shan who was sitting next to Yu Yue as her representative clenched her hands tightly. She watches on intensely at the battle. She wants her mother to win as well but she doesn't want her to get hurt.