CHAPTER 80: Caught up in a brewing trouble

After reading the letter Yu Yue's mood was heavy. She hugged little xi wang and excused herself first and go to the hundred lotus courtyard the de clan let her stay at.

Xing Yi and xing er followed her quietly.

She looks at little xi wang's cute adorable face and smiled warmly. "little brother, what's your name" she asked with tenderness.

"xi wang" he muttered childishly in a stutter. He still can't speak properly but Yu Yue could understand him enough.

"our little xi wang" she caressed his face in a daze as if remembering something she had forgotten.

Little xi wang's eyes moistened showing a flash of deep sentiments, longing, and relief. Nobody knows how long he waited to see her again and how heartbroken he was when she died hundreds of millenniums ago.

Yu Yue was puzzled but she could also feel a tinged of sorrow, happiness, longing, and pain. It feels like she has forgotten something important as a trickle of tears slowly fall from her eyes while her heart throbbed with pain for some inexplicable reason.

Seeing this little xi wang wipe it anxiously showing a stout face.

The two who were watching at the side looked on doubtfully but didn't say anything as they quietly retreated in the dark tacitly.

At noon, after little xi wang falls asleep she called out the two shadow guards.

"What happened to father and mother? Where are they" she directly asked with a cold expression because the letter didn't say clearly, xing he must have not wanted her to worry but she could pick it up just thinking a little about it.

At first, they hesitated but Yu Yue eyed them sharply so they didn't dare lie to her "third miss we aren't that clear on the situation either but the captain says while mistress gave birth to young master countless experts chase after them" xing er replied honestly.

"go on." Yu Yue said with a frown

"Captain says they were in the middle realm at that time settling some matters, he was summoned there and came back with the young master alone but he says mistress and master are all fine and they send the young master here, as they confused those people after the young master's life. It also appeared that those people already have control over some forces in the central region" xing er continued.

"which force is targeting little xi wang? And which force is our clan's enemy?" Yu Yue asked coldly as new enemies appear one after another and they didn't even know anything about them, even if they did, it appears like they don't have the ability to retaliate at all.

"as of now we don't know which force they're from but the other one could possibly be the Liu clan from the middle realm" Xing Yi replied this time.

Seeing their lowered heads Yu Yue's eyes flashed as she could tell they didn't know more than that.

"Seems like those people are tricky to deal with and hard to lure from their nests" she murmured narrowing her eyes coldly.

She was silently planning for a long while which make the other two a little uneasy.

"how's the Liu clan's overall strength compared to the bright moon palace?" she asked already guessing in her mind.

Xing Yi pauses for a while before answering "our bright moon palace would be at the losing end" he said despondently.

Yu Yue wasn't surprised anymore as her face hardened.

"what's the status of the bright moon palace as of now?" she asked in a low voice.

"Our location was almost discovered before but thankfully the elders managed to act on time and the captain also returned to settle some stuff, currently the elders are expanding our forces and gathering talents all over the realm. The shadow guards were tasked with the investigation, and the disciples are busy improving themselves" he added solemnly.

"what about my elder sisters?" she asked with raised brows when they didn't mention them.

"that-" Xing Yi pauses unsure whether to tell her or not but xing er continued in his stead.

"first miss and second miss left the palace together, after master and mistress left and headed towards the central region, the shadow guards assigned to them reported that they entered an ancient ruin and they just came out not long ago and were trying to build their own forces together in the central region"