CHAPTER 102: Appointing (1)

The next morning everyone gathered at the yin yang pavilion enthusiastically, even the shop attendants of the jade moon pavilion were present. They already posted a notice that they would be out of business for today. 

The new batch of slaves was also present as they just arrived in the manor. They were waiting nervously at the side despite how the first batch of people comforted them. 

Yu Yue held hands with little xi wang as they arrived.

Yu Yue glance down and her expression changed slightly. The pavilion was filled with people, she just noticed that the people under her were growing this rapidly. She made calculations in her mind quickly as she inquired.

"yu ling, mo ling how many people did you guys brought this time?" she raised her brows at the sight of many unfamiliar people.

"Miss, we bought two hundred people today, though hundreds of them aren't that strong and they didn't have good talents but they fit your other criteria" Yu Ling replied with a bow.

"hehe master, I also brought along two of my friends from the arena" mo ling giggled her eyes shining. After Yu Yue beat her unconscious before she named her mo ling.

"oh let them come forward." Yu Yue said with curiosity. She already heard that there are three crazy maniacs in the arena and they are even good friends with Mo Ling.

"you guys come up here" she called with excitement as two persons with different personalities step forward. 

Yu Yue prepared herself to meet crazy maniacs like Mo Ling or even worst than her but she didn't expect to see an elegant and refined woman like a young lady of noble background and a man who was prettier than girls with revealing robes.

"oh la la, so this is the young lady you acknowledge as a master maniacal girl." the guy said jubilantly in a high-pitched tone like a naughty girl as he acts coquettishly. If Yu Yue didn't know beforehand that he's also a crazy maniac she might take him for a gigolo. 

"don't scare the master." the elegant woman said softly without any fluctuation and any emotion in her eyes as she eyed the guy, her temperament gentle and elegant but a little empty. 

Yu Yue's mouth and eyes twitch at them, she already prepared herself with another round of exchanging moves but this is what played out before her eyes instead. She cursed silently in her mind.

"hehe just kidding." the guy said as he seductively kneeled and swear his loyalty to Yu Yue without any warning.

The lady also followed his actions but in an elegant way. 

"w-what's going on?" Yu Yue muttered blankly in disbelief. 'just like that? So easy!' she screamed in her mind as she looks at them in a daze.

"hehe. Master I have a bet with them, if I beat them up they have to follow you as well. You can bestow them a name now" mo ling giggled in amusement enjoying Yu Yue's daze expression.

"that---" she blurted in disbelief but she quickly get over it as she gave the two of them a name first.

"from now henceforth you'll be called Hua Ling." she said in a crisp voice like bells in everyone's ears as she glanced at the refined lady.

"from now on you shall be called Hong Mei." she said to the guy with a smirk.

Hong mei was stunned at first but he then squealed in delight as he likes this name. "Hong Mei thanks master." he said eyes shining in delight.

"Hua Ling thanks master as well" Hua Ling followed as she elegantly bowed in thanks and went back to the side with the others.