CHAPTER 167: Retaliation (1)

Yu Yue slept inside the space for 3 days, little Shan Shan's condition stabilized but she hasn't woken up yet.

While Yu Yue was deep asleep she has a weird dream, she saw little shan shan but as far as she knows it's not how they meet in this lifetime. 

Little shan shan was an orphan, she grew up by yu yue's side. She's a slave without family before, she even told her that she just wants to have a family and she would be very happy.

Everything happened inside the space wasn't even a day yet outside, when Yu Yue flashed out of the space the battle was still going on.

The troops in the borders were all dealt accordingly by the ancestors and general chang. When they returned back to the city they then joined hands with the patriarchs and the white army and the shadow guards.

Even so they couldn't deal with the harpy, little black and little white already dealt with the blue thunder snake and were currently fighting against the rainbow crane with little purple. Little purple was having a hard time dealing with the rainbow crane alone; she can't fly so she has the disadvantage. Even though she's one level stronger than the rainbow crane.

Yu yue's eyes reddened when she saw little white and little black's condition. Their smooth and lustrous fur now looks unrecognizable, mix with dirt and blood.

Little pie was dealing with the harpy, with ancestor De, ancestor Si, ancestor Tian, and ancestor Hai. Ancestor Zhuang were engaged in a battle with city lord Yang.

'butler white can we trap this harpy and that rainbow crane inside the space?' Yu Yue asked urgently.

'the harpy is a little stronger, but we can trap the rainbow crane and the blue thunder snake instead' butler white replied thoughtfully. Yu yue's strength isn't that strong yet, trapping just one is good enough. However, the blue thunder snake was already beaten into a pulp so it doesn't count much.

With a wave of her hand the rainbow flame and the blue thunder snake disappeared at the same time, the fighting froze as they finally noticed Yu Yue who suddenly appeared.

"what have you done little girl?" city lord Lin asked incredulously while coughing blood, he was already beaten black and blue by general chang.

"where's my blue thunder snake?" city lord Yang also blurted incredulously seeing that their situation turning bad.

"hmmp, why should a dead meat like you bother asking?" Yu Yue sneered as she goes all out, she called little red and help little pie and the ancestors deal with the harpy. She flashed little white and little black inside the space as they're beyond tired already. Little purple retreated to the side and eat all the dead or half dead enemies.

"kill them all" She eyed the ancestors sharply after taking their place and they all nodded at her as they charged towards city lord Yang and the envoys from Huxian and jade empire.

The harpy's defensive scales and feathers were really tough, but facing two god grade artifacts at once it was pushed into a corner. Though it's soundwaves could barely affect Yu Yue anymore, city lord Yang seemed to use other means to stimulate its bloodline and strengthen its strength temporarily.

The medicine is already losing its efficacy, besides city lord Yang was too busy fending for his own life to keep his control stable.