CHAPTER 181: Queen of sky's wrath (2)

Since young, Tian Shi didn't even know who her parents are. When she started being conscious of herself she just found out that she's cage like a wild animal. She didn't even know she was a slave for sale, back then she didn't even know who she was or what she is.

As the thoughts of her past life, her grievances, and the injustice she went through hot tears welled on her eyes. She never has the chance to vent her frustrations and her suffering before, her life wasn't even for her own. She's always told to serve people, to live and die for them and never for herself.

When she meets yu yue, she was finally given the chance to be herself. She could finally call her life her own, she's finally able to enjoy what this world could offer. Just the thought of someone taking it away from her, her body exuded fierceness that she never knew she have.

"I won't allow people like you to trampled all over me again, I finally get my life back. I won't let anyone take it away again" she muttered coldly as the surrounding temperature drops. A turbulent air formed forming a hurricane, it exuded a chilling coldness pressuring everyone. Her body levitates midair as the clouds started to swallow her, hiding her figure from the stunned onlookers.

'yu yue, get out of your array quickly' butler white's voice rang urgently. Yu yue was also stunned into a daze, but she quickly reacted at butler white's warning.

"get out quickly!" she shouted to the other three who was equally stunned. Xing yi and and xing er quickly reacted as they drag lady shan shou and yu yue out of the array and stops hundreds of kilometers away in an instant.

The remaining people inside the array panicked at the sudden change of events.

"what's happening?"

"ah, they're gone"

"I have a bad feeling about this, we should hurry up and get out of here" the senior cultivator trembled as he looks at the third prince. But he dashed off without waiting for them, he thought he would also easily bypassed yu yue's array. To his horror, he bounces back like a wrecking ball towards the first prince's direction.

"arghh! Damn it!" the first prince hurled curses as his legs wasn't completely healed yet but this dammed old man just has to break it again.

Seeing him like that, his guards couldn't even be bothered to help them at all. They were panicking as they slashed the trapping array fervently.

They could tell that if they tarry longer they would all die in here. "goddamn it! who says this array is a low level one? why are our attacks combined can't even shatter it?" someone cursed angrily.

While they were busy trying to save their ass from death, yu yue and the others were watching Tian Shi worriedly.

"is she advancing?" lady shan shou asked with a tight frown.

"kind of, she manages to awaken fifty percent of her bloodline just now and she would also advance along the way" she replied shortly.

'is there any danger?' she asked butler white solemnly after a while.

'If this is normal then there won't be any danger. I think she have a royal bloodline of the divine nightingale.' Butler white contemplated as a conjecture shocks even him.

'However, she's still not strong enough to handle fifty percent of her bloodline. She would also likely to evolve...' he wasn't able to finished his explanation when Tian Shi's bird-like cry reverberated throughout the forest.