CHAPTER 178: Cornering who? (2)

No one in here but him knows better than the women under his third miss aren't to be trifled with, Tian shi alone could fight head-on with him.

When the night comes their group didn't rest inside the space, they camp outside as there are several people eyeing them. They seemed oblivious as they act calm and natural, not bothered by the obvious sharp gazes on their way.

"Miss, let me do that instead" tian shi offered when she saw Yu Yue take out cooking tools and ingredients.

Yu Yue shrugged as she replied. "just help me with the vegetables" she added as she proceeded to marinate the meat, tian shi help her chop some vegetables and spices on the side.

The other groups who saw them acting like they were on a picnic couldn't help their mouths from twitching, they look down at their cold, hard, and dry rations gulping loudly. Their guards lowered as they shook their heads bitterly at the sight of their food and at the same time relieved that Yu Yue's group seems easy to deal with.

"These girls were still too naïve, if not for that guard they would have long been dead in this forest" one of them commented.

"right, how could they treat this place like their backyards" someone added.

"say, they were indeed being leisurely all day. They must really have that treasure or some high-level warding medicine that's why these girls are too confident to come in here without real skills with just a single guard" that person said thoughtfully.

"hehe, if we could get our hands on that our journey would be as smooth all the way. Besides they all look really well off" someone said greedily, his eyes can't stop from staring at the opposite group covetously.

"Should we kill them all? It's a pity these girls look really pretty; they must feel really good..." another person smacks his lips lustfully as he rubs his groin in desire.

His comrades grinned at him fully knowing his wild thoughts, they too have the same idea.

Tian Shi could hear them, she narrowed her eyes coldly but she didn't say anything as she helps Yu Yue. They all could hear them with their level of cultivation but they could care less.

When the middle of the night comes, the time a person would fall asleep soundly they heard movements. The rustling sound of leaves could be heard; these people were not being discreet at all. Based on the sounds of their footsteps they could tell they were surrounded in all directions.

'good, take the bait' Yu Yue muttered in her mind excitedly, she already anticipated that these fools would corner them so she chooses a good spot to camp.

These greedy people thought they cornered them, but they didn't know that Yu Yue already set a trap for them.

When Yu Yue activated the array those people felt something is wrong but they were too late as they were already trapped inside the array together with Yu Yue's group who's long been waiting for them to act.

"what's going on?" someone gasp in astonishment, he was flustered and started chickening out.

"Woah, so there's an array master in their group" a dumb person muttered in amazement.

"tsk, are they stupid? They trap themselves inside with us" the first prince sneered maliciously.

"right, what are you idiots afraid of? It's just a low-level array as it's impossible at their age to be that proficient in arrays" a senior cultivator said pointedly. He was from the Huxian empire so he couldn't ignore the first prince's threats, he also has a hand in encouraging other groups into voyaging on the same boat with them.