CHAPTER 159: Undead queen (2)

"Hmm, let's go together" little wang ling replied cutely with a roguish grin.

However, once they reached the entrance an invisible barrier bounces off wang ling and she flew back inside like a kite.

"..." Hua Ling's mouth twitched speechlessly. How could she forget that this brat is a troublemaker and won't stay still in one place unless she's trapped in here?

"This is a high-level trapping array, who trapped you here?" she asked tentatively. Even though this bratty queen is a troublemaker, she's still strong enough to walk around the higher realm sideway before.

"hmmp, that treacherous evil and hateful snow fairy trapped me here as punishment for ruining two of her bride's maids, they were just puppets why does she have to be so petty?" she mumbled aggrievedly. But she did stiffen when she mentioned her name, it was like a nightmare to her.

"Oh, you're really troublesome. Why are you able to summon undead out of this array but you can't get out?" she frowned again as they moved around to find the eye of this array.

"I think that loathsome fairy reincarnated already, I can't feel her soul presence anymore and this array weakened greatly as well. Many people died in here so I was able to summon an undead but once they pass through the barrier they disintegrated. It took them a while before they could regenerate and they started attacking the array." She explained begrudgingly.

"So, you also can't find the eye of this array?" she trailed with raised brows.

"Humph, that vile woman did have some skills after all" she huffed her nose pointing to the sky.
Hua Ling almost giggled at her antics, but before she could do so Mo Ling and the others arrived. 

"what's going on? Right, who's that little brat?"

"She looks adorable"

"No, she's creepy!"

Hong Mei and Mo Ling bantered again, and Wang Ling's face changed unsightly.

"you two are just as annoying as always!" she wailed pitifully.

"You know us?" the two said in unison.

"hmmp, how could I not?" she snorted disdainfully.

Before they could have another round of banter Hua Ling stop them and they started attacking the array until it broke and they went back together. She also collected the pile of bones for Wang Ling, her strength regenerated greatly and she can't summon an undead without a medium instantly like before.

...

While hundred flower city was undergoing a major change in its entire history, blue thunder and rainbow flame city made its move.

Yu manor's forces were all outside expanding and developing their forces, her main force wasn't around so she could only depend on the city people under patriarch Chang and the five great clan's leadership. Feng Chen and Yu Ling were also present but Yu Yue doesn't want to let the kids go to the battlefields yet because they aren't trained to fight in a melee, the shadow guards were all here to protect her so she can't send them away as well.

"Mistress, the two cities' alliance troops already started attacking the borders. The troops on the border were caught off guard, the enemy troops are stronger. It seems like our troops can't fend off their attacks."  Little Tear said as hundreds of mirrors of different sizes appeared at the same time in midair. Showing the situation of the entire city.

Yu Yue's body trembled slightly, she suddenly lost her composure once she saw the tragic scene at the border.

"Mistress, let's move to the city square to pass down orders and alert everyone inside the city" little pie nudged Yu Yue back to her senses and she immediately reacted and headed urgently towards the city square.