CHAPTER 79: Little brother?

Two months later a group of dashing youths entered the hundred flower city in a normal-looking carriage they bought along the way.

The guards thought they were familiar as they entered, this time they want to return quietly to surprise their clansmen. The ordinary-looking carriage passed through quickly and it stop at the gate of each great clan's majestic estate gates one by one.

Finally, it entered the de clan's estate. The entire process was smooth and it didn't draw much attention.

However, in the great clan's estate, it's a different thing as their servants announced rather excitedly the arrival of their young masters.

Inside the de clan's estate, once Yu Yue's name was mentioned a two-year-old kid ran outside the courtyard with excitement showing a happy expression for the first time.

Madam Yao'er was stunned speechless and anxiously followed him toward their estate's gate. She quickly catches up to him and carried little xi wang away.

She smiled warmly at his excited appearance for the first time on their way.

Once Yu Yue and little fatty entered through the gate, the servants quickly informed their master and the news spread like a wildfire.

Everyone came out to greet them and they were surprised at their young master's improvement.

Yu Yue smiled slyly as she wonders how would they react if they knew his real strength. He's now stronger than patriarch de. But she didn't say anything as her eyes landed on madam Yao'er carrying a small child followed by two familiar figures.

"mother is it a little sister?" little fatty cried in astonishment

Madam yao'ers expression froze as she could feel coldness seeping out of the little kid she was carrying and eyeing little fatty unhappily.

She pursed her lips as she shook her head.

"It's my little brother then?" little fatty asked despondently. He also wants a beautiful sister like Yu Yue so he's a little disappointed.

Little xi wang eyed little fatty maliciously as he almost jumps out of madam yao'ers embraced and rush towards Yu Yue. But little fatty thought this kid must be excited to meet this handsome brother.

Madam Yao'er quickly went to Yu Yue's front and little xi wang jumps into her embrace and muttered: "big sis" which makes Yu Yue freeze in astonishment. Thankfully she reacted quick enough to catch the kid.

Little fatty's eyes also widened and look at his mother with a bellyful of questions, his face crestfallen.

"it's Yu Yue's little brother" she muttered in a small voice affirmatively which makes Yu Yue's hands almost slip.

"little brother?" she almost shrieks hysterically. How come she has a younger brother this big out of the blue without her knowing?
When she recollected herself she frantically looks around looking for their parent's familiar silhouettes.

Seeing her like this Xing Yi and Xing Er walked toward her as they bowed in greetings.

"Xing Yi greets the third miss"

"Xing Er greets the third miss." they said respectfully and waited for Yu Yue's permission to rise.

"big brother Xing Yi and sister Xing Er no need to be too courteous." she said dismissively and they rise after that.

"what's going on?" she asked while looking them in the eye, they lower their heads as Xing Yi handed her a letter sealed with the bright moon palace's seal given by uncle Xing He.

She imbued her spiritual Qi on the seal and the paper unfolded neatly still in Xing Yi's hands as she was holding little xi wang.

After reading it her expression changed but she didn't say anything.