CHAPTER 152: Final tournament (4)

The fight on the stage continued, the crowd was already numb seeing the exchange of exquisite spirit skills. They were full of admiration seeing these two women with such prowess, this triggered and soars the spirits of all the cultivators present. Their hearts were filled with determination not to embarrass themselves and lose to women, some women were also inspired to work hard.

Lady Shan Shou and Hua Ling didn't show their trump cards yet as there's still another match between losers and winners after their match, even so, the outcome went beyond the crowd's expectations. 

Yu Yue watched on intently with a small smile hanging on her playful lips behind the mask, she nodded satisfactorily seeing the colorful expressions of the city people.

At this moment, lady Shan Shou is on the receiving end. Her cultivation isn't that high, to begin with so she quickly exhausted herself, unable to fend off Hua Ling's attacks with just her mental energy alone.

Hua ling took this chance to show her exquisite martial arts, her eyes narrowed sharply as she decided to land a finishing blow.

Lady Shan Shou, on the other hand, has a pale face and panting heavily. Her rainbow crane mask shows half of her face so the onlookers could tell her critical condition.

Hua Ling isn't also in a better condition behind her black smiling mask as she jumps and makes a twist midair, landing a kick on lady Shan Shou's chest. Her weary figure flew out off the stage like a kite, thankfully hong mei was fast enough to catch her falling figure.

"Mother!" little Shan Shan shrieked as she stood up and run towards her sweat soak mother. Yu Yue also followed suit and check her condition.

Thankfully, Hua ling didn't land her a heavy blow so lady Shan Shou didn't have many injuries. She just exhausted her spirit qi and almost half of her mental strength.

Patriarch de quickly announce the result and the next round would start after 3 hours of break.

The winners are Yu Ling, Hong Mei, and Hua Ling. Feng Chen, Mo Ling, and lady Shan Shou lose in the first round.

The crowd cheered excitedly as they talk about the spectacle among their comrades, they were also busy placing bets for the next round. This time even the ancestors of the five great clans also participated in the fun, the betting stakes raised dramatically incurring gasps and exclamations from the participants making the entire city square even livelier as if everyone was injected with chicken blood.

While waiting for the next round the ancestors were busy chitchatting with Yu Yue.
"Little girl, you're really incredible. By now, these folks aren't that contemptuous of you anymore."

"They might willingly stay seeing your subordinate's capability"

"That's right, the strong is revered in this world. Nobody won't dare to look down on you anymore"

"Hmm, but most of all I didn't expect that lady Shan Shou to be that extraordinary"

"Me too, that patriarch wu must be blind"

"This turns out to be a big surprised"

The ancestors said thoughtfully recalling the brilliant display of spirit skills earlier, lady Shan Shou truly surprised them. She's the least they expected to win but she displayed such marvelous skills. Even if it's them they might not be able to take her down quickly.

Yu Yue just listen with an affable smile as she replied proudly, she was also sighing at her luck that she took them in. But even if lady Shan Shou is not that strong she valued her deeply, she's been taking care of her and little xi wang like a mother these past few months. She also helps her a lot in resolving matters in the shop and in the manor, and Yu Yue takes it to heart.