CHAPTER 21: Merchant City

Seeing the two robbers losing consciousness Yu Yue smirked haughtily. "hmmp you dare have designs on my food storage" she said with evil intentions.

That's right, the cosmos sack so many ordinary people thought of as treasures is just food storage for Yu Yue.

"Since this is robbery it won't be too polite for me to leave just like that so why not teach you guys a little lesson" she laughs sinisterly before those two lose consciousness they almost died from anger at her shamelessness.

Since this two didn't intend to kill her she won't make it hard for them.

She slowly came beside them to take all of their valuable possession but she was rendered speechless instead.

"what the...!" she gasps a little angrily.

"Hmmp, these guys are just too poor, what are these useless things for?" she muttered in contempt while ravaging through their cosmos sacks.

She was a little upset because she intended to rob them instead so she put too much effort but in the end, she ends up with scraps and trash.

She even directly uses a mental attack because they might waste their treasures if a fight broke out.

Yeah in her eyes it's all scrap metals, not even a finger's valuable as what the disciples have in bright moon palace.

She kicks the two guys in the stomach angrily and left.

...

She has no idea that two people were watching this show with amusement.

"This little girl is something hehehe" the loyal retainer said.

His lord also chuckled before disappearing the next second.
The retainer was stunned to see his ice-cold lord smile and laugh a lot today as he also disappeared right on the spot.

...

Yu Yue quickly followed the path toward the merchant city. She's headed there to buy some maps and to hire a carriage to bring her to the outer region.

Merchant city is one of the wealthiest cities in the Qiuling kingdom. From there to the outer region takes up to 5 months on foot to travel but only more than three months by carriage so she would be hiring a coachman.

After half a day she finally entered the merchant city. Once she entered she was instantly amazed because the place looks much livelier and more wealthy with elegant structures compared to zhiuzi town. The city is 10 times bigger and grander too.

She walks down the street and asks around where she could find a coachman.  Some people can't help but praise this cute little girl walking in the streets jubilantly.

While on her way she stumbled upon a lively scene.