CHAPTER 78: Follow you

The next morning the man woke up with a dizzy head, he opened his eyes deeply in shock. 'aren't I deeply injured?' he asked as he stood up feeling energized and not in pain. He thought he already died but it seems not the case seeing the kids bundled together on his side.

He looks down and saw his clothes changed and he immediately grabs the mask covering his face but there's nothing in there anymore.

While he was in a daze the kids awakened and they joyously jump on him calling out excitedly. "big brother, you wake up. That pretty sister didn't lie" the kids happily said in excitement.

He was shocked again, 'right how could he forget his savior' he saw her appear quietly and make a move before he passed out.

"right, where is she?" he asked after back from a daze.

Before the kids managed to reply a melodious and crisp voice rang out. "I see you're fine now" Yu Yue entered with a smile.

Seeing her clear appearance, the assassin man was stunned, he didn't know he was saved by a little miss. But what surprises him the most is that he couldn't determine her strength at all.

His eyes flashed as he quickly decided in his mind.

"by the way miss, which master physician save me? I must thank that person personally" he asked after waiting only to see youngsters around 14 to 15 years old so he was confused.

"Little Yu Yue is the one who save you" little fatty smiled proudly knowing his thoughts.

"What?" he blurted incredulously.

"right, Yu Yue is a highly skilled physician and apothecary" hai Xing He also second enjoying his incredulous expression.

The assassin's face changed dramatically as he bowed down quickly, if earlier he hesitated now he would wholeheartedly devote his life to her, it's just that she might not want him around, or so he thought. After leaving that place he has nothing to go back to anymore and if she would accept him he would be loyal to her.

Though the organization might come after him they won't be able to recognize him if he wears a mask.

"Miss, my words aren't enough to express my gratitude for saving my life so please accept me as your subordinate and I'll promise to swear my loyalty and my life for you" he kneeled ignoring the pain of his wounds for suddenly making a huge movement and said solemnly.

Yu Yue didn't answer right away because she was stunned that her plans can't be put into action, but deep inside she was squealing in delight but she frowned instead on the surface pretentiously.

The man didn't see her expression but her friends did and their faces curved in a smirk knowingly but they didn't expose her.

On seeing Yu Yue frown, the kids also kneeled copying the man's actions because they thought it was not enough and they begged her to save him so they should pay with their lives too, they didn't have a single coin with them.

"Me too miss, I want to follow you." the oldest kid says and the others also echoed before the young man could say anything.

"this----" Yu Yue was stunned speechless. She didn't think this would happen just like this, she even considered bribing him. Okay, she did think this might be possible for him but not these kids too.

"miss we would all work hard" they solemnly said looking at her in the eye. Yu Yue was moved but before she could reply the man said exasperatedly.

"what are you all doing? Didn't I save you all to have freedom?" he said angrily because he knows too well how people treat people like them without status in society.

"We want to be with you always big brother." they said stubbornly without backing down showing their determination.

"but how about your families? I'll just send you back home" Yu Yue said, she didn't want to involve them too. They're still young and they shouldn't live like this.

"We don't have any...we are family." the only little boy in their group said in a small voice pitifully.
Silence filled the room before Yu Yue agreed to take them with her.

In the end, Yu Yue couldn't let them go because they might just get caught again and the man can't say anything to dissuade them so they all followed Yu Yue.

After making a vow to acknowledge her, they started leaving.

Although the man was still injured and the assassin's organization might recognize them Yu Yue put them inside the mythical space and butler white make arrangements for them.

Despite how he looks he's quite capable and reliable.