CHAPTER 192: Phoenix empire's princess (2)

When they arrive at the scene yu yue's heart tightened. Although the phoenix was a mystical creature it was still in its infancy and it isn't a match against hundreds of people. Yu Yue was curious about this young lady's identity but she didn't have the time right now seeing she was about to get slashed to death.

With a plan she shoots out her silver needles, directly killing the guy who was about to slash the young lady's neck.

"Who are you people? Mind your own business" an old man scolded angrily seeing his men were instantly killed.

The young lady's face was also filled with surprise, she saw everything when Yu Yue made her move earlier. Her eyes landed on the fire dragon grass on her hands and they flashed with understanding. She raised her hands to block the attack earlier so she guessed that these people interfere because of it.

"oh, we were only here for that fire dragon grass on her hands. Your people almost ruined it" Yu Yue said as a matter of fact without any expression in her voice as her eyes fixated intently on the young lady's hands.

The young lady's lips curled up slyly as she steps back, her little phoenix is occupied to lend her a helping hand and if she won't take this opportunity to strike a deal then she must be an idiot. Even though she purposely came here to get this, she has another stalk in her spacial ring. She merely takes this out earlier to bribe these fools but who would have thought they only want to kill her, although she managed to buy time with this fire dragon grass she still almost died.

With that thought, she waves her hands and giggled cunningly. "say, this sister. This fire dragon grass is really difficult to find; without my little phoenix, I might not be able to find this at all. It seems like this is of utmost importance to you..." she trailed off meaningfully as she insinuated. She's taking the gamble; she would grab any possibility to keep her life.

Yu Yue understood her meaning loud and clear, even the furious old man on the opposing side also understood this clearly but he wasn't worried as there are only an additional five people and they were ladies with weak cultivation.

"so you're saying, you want us to lend you a helping hand and you would hand that to me obediently?" Yu Yue said bluntly. She doesn't have the mood to play mind games right now.

"hehe, I like to talk with smart people. Though aside from that I have few additional conditions" the young lady giggled happily as if she were not in a tight situation.

"what is it?" Yu Yue replied quickly.

"oh this means so much to you, it would be unfair to me if I give it out easily. Don't you think so?" she trailed teasingly.

Yu Yue frowned as she spat, "speak the human language".

"hehe, seeing how impatient you are I'll get to the point. I need to leave lava mountain forest unharmed and alive, if you could do that then I'll give this to you after that." she said with a small smile but Yu Yue could tell she was not being playful this time.