CHAPTER 1: Rebirth

Once she opened her eyes again everything is new and foreign to her. Though Ming Yu Yue was baffled when she hears her crybaby wails and saw her tiny baby's hands.

Her eyes widened seeing close-up faces with brilliant smiles, playing with her tenderly, poking her face and hands with deep affection.

The more she listened the more shocked her wits are and the more she cried upon hearing an old auntie wearing a traditional robe made of silk say that she was a healthy baby.

Given her intelligence, Ming Yu Yue has a wild guess as to what's happening right now but she just can't believe it to the point that all she could do is cry, she's having mixed feelings.

She's really scared of dying because although she has a unique disease she didn't give up on herself, on her dream.

She doesn't know what surprises her the most, the fact that she reincarnated with an intact memory of her past or the fact that she's not seriously ill anymore.

She cried even harder at the thought that her lingering regrets are causing her to hallucinate and dream of such wonderful yet impossible things before totally dying.

The people quickly surrounded the crying baby with anxious looks not just visible on their faces but their voices quivered slightly too especially the middle age man wearing a black silk embroidered robe with gold threads, the palace master of Bright Moon palace.

"Physician de, what's wrong with our daughter?" Palace master Ming Tai Yang shook physician De Leng Jing's shoulders in a flustered manner. Although he's always composed and gentle when facing other affairs, he can't help it when it comes to his family.

Physician de almost jolted her old bones, her soul almost left her body being shaken by the palace master too suddenly but she quickly recollected herself and replied after checking the third princess up and down.

"T-there seems nothing wrong with the third princess my lord" she mustered reassuringly, in fact, it's not weird for newborns to cry at all but she didn't dare say anything.

"Oh, dear I see you're quite a lively child" a gentle voice spoke a little weakly after caressing the baby's face smoothly. The baby then stops crying and gently closes her eyes and sleeps soundlessly.

Ming Yu Yue doesn't want to close her eyes at all in fear that this must just be a pipe dream but her body seems to have different thoughts.

"There, there. Sleep well sweetie" the lady pacified and kisses the baby's forehead and weakly smiled re-assuredly at the palace master's worried face and fall asleep as well not long after. She just gives birth to a healthy baby and she's rather tired and drowsy after all the hard labor.

"Father, don't worry; just take care of Mother. Hua'er and I will take care of our little sister" the first princess, Ming Yu Xue said happily.

She has been waiting for this day because although there's Ming Yu Hua, her twin sister, she still wants to have another sibling to play with. Finally, there's another princess because Ming Yu Hua, as girly and gentle as her name sounds she's far from gentle because she has a fierce but upright personality, she also stays outside often to practice her martial arts.

Ming Yu Hua smiled happily too because she finally has a younger sister to train in the moon spirit tower with her.

The two of them have different plans for their little sister in the future.

Although she's a little despondent because she wished that it would be a little brother because she thinks if this sister is like xue'er then where's the fun in that? but she quickly changed her thinking, convincing herself that a girl would do too.

"Little sister grows up sooner" she muttered softly her thoughts and grinned happily like a fool living on her fantasy.

But she would know sooner how wrong her thoughts are because they could hardly see this little sister at all in the future.