CHAPTER 38: Black forest's oddity (3)

Not long after everyone entered the forest and some groups agreed with other groups to enter the ancient ruin together because it would be safer that way and less dangerous.

The five of them followed along but they didn't intend to follow all the way.

"Hmmp. She didn't even have any cultivation yet she dares to come here. What a burden" that full-of gold-young lady mocks Yu Yue seeing their group following behind them as if they're part of their group. The others also glanced at their group in disdain seeing that they were just a bunch of kids and ridiculed them as a shameless bunch for following them.

Little fatty and the rest were stunned speechless at their shameless words but didn't bother explaining themselves.

They didn't say that they would go with their group, it just so happens that they were heading in the same direction, even the mercenary team they asked for earlier was following behind Yu Yue's group too.

Yu Yue furrowed her brows and look at her back but she didn't find anyone in there but the mercenary team.

Oblivious, so she simply ignored her because she can't possibly be talking to her right? 

The young miss snarled seeing Yu Yue's reaction who simply ignored her.

"you! Yeah, you! My miss is talking to you!" the maid beside her shouted angrily pointing her fingers at Yu Yue like a shrew, her eyes venomous.

She really hates girls with no cultivation but can live nicely, she's been talented since young but she ends up as a slave instead and her miss also beat her up now and then if she's angry or dissatisfied.

She really envied Yu Yue's luck so she's picking on her purposely.

Yu Yue frowned and pointed at herself, "me? Is she talking to me?" she looks everyone in the eye and innocently asked.

They all chuckled and laugh, "it seems so, maybe because they can't sense your cultivation at all" Tian Wuxian smiled like a fox.

"hehe they have been eyeing us a lot since we arrived here" hai xingze said as he flashed a charming smile at Yu Yue.

Seeing that, Lin Huangxi's face contorted in jealousy. She clenched her fists and glared daggers at Yu Yue.

She whisked away after muttering "slutty vixen"

Since young, she always gets what she wants because her father is the city lord of the rainbow flame city. She's pampered and grew arrogant to the bone. She's always fearless and bullied people she thinks an eyesore, but they can't do anything to her because her father would coerce those people and bribe them with money.

No wonder such parents give birth to this kind of daughter.

The group of mercenaries following behind Yu Yue's group also furrowed their brows at Lin Huangxi in displeasure.

She's been noisy along the way, attracting different kinds of hostile spirit beasts. 

But Yu Yue didn't pay her any mind at all, since she came out of bright moon palace she often attracts different kinds of gazes and the gazes this Lin Huangxi keeps throwing at her seem to be the most common and she is already used to it.

The lin family, the team of mercenaries, and Yu Yue's group are heading in the same direction. There are many groups before and after them too but they were the closest distance to each other. 

The Lin clan was leisurely, weirdly enough no spirit beast attacks them and they didn't dare say anything to shut their young lady.

But Yu Yue's group and the mercenary team suffered the brunt. Although little fatty and the others didn't mind because that's what they came in here for but they were still displeased, this stupid girl attracts more and more powerful beasts, thankfully this is just the outer area of the black forest.

Sensing their displeasure, Lin Huangxi's lips curled into a sneer as she mocks them. "why came here if you guys can't even handle these weak beasts?" she mocks thoughtlessly and she didn't just end up provoking Yu Yue's group but also the mercenary team.

She hasn't seen Yu Yue act because little fatty and the others protectively encircled her like loyal guards.

She's dying of jealousy at this sight so she keeps provoking her.

They gnashed their teeth at the lin family, these people were obviously enjoying their misery.