CHAPTER 150: Final tournament (2)

The two quickly engaged in a battle hyping the entire city square. Feng Chen was trained to be a shadow guard and Yu Ling was trained to be an assassin so they have their own unique fighting style. The battle was extraordinary as the two of them used to fight in the gambling arena as before.

They appeared to be of equal strength and speed at first. However, Feng Chen gets a little slower as the battle drag on. He wasn't trained as a shadow guard for too long.

Feng Chen has the upper hand with strength but Yu Ling has the upper hand with speed. Feng Chen can't land a blow on him as he's a little slow. Yu Ling couldn't land a heavy blow on him because once he was caught he would be done for.

The onlookers were shocked silly at first. However, excitement overtook them. Their faces flushed, their hearts throb, and their blood flowed awakening their fighting spirits. They were amazed at the unfolding battle; they haven't seen experts of this level fight for a long time.

Seeing Feng Chen's movements getting slower and slower. Yu Ling decisively lands him a heavy blow. He was saving most of his strength earlier for the final blow that's why he was just agilely dodging here and there.

His fist landed on Feng Chen's chest and he flew out of the platform with a loud thud. He wasn't seriously injured so after taking a pill his complexion turned for the better.

"Lord Yu Ling wins the thrilling battle, now let's proceed to the next match" patriarch de's delightful voice reverberated amidst the cheerful shouts from the crowd. Some of them wept bitter tears because they lost the bet and some of them were hoping mad with joy.

The shadow guards were feeling a little down but the little assassins were clamoring with joy as they congratulated their captain.

Before they could settle down, mo ling and hong mei step up the fighting platform. The booming sound of the gong once again reverberated announcing the start of the next match.

Mo ling's eyes flashed with excitement as she bombarded hong mei with her barraging and torrents of punches and kicks. Hong mei just leisurely block her attacks with a grin. Both of them had the same crazy look in their eyes which give the crowd goosebumps, their hair stood on its end.

In contrast to their excited exclamations earlier, right now they shut their mouths tight afraid that these two might accidentally hit them to death. The barrier encompassing the fighting stage keeps banging loudly as the two inside fought fiercely, unleashing their ferociousness without care.

Yu Yue's mouth twitched, she already expected this so thankfully little tear set up a higher-grade barrier beforehand.

The ancestor's jaw also drops to the ground, they have seen these two fight wildly before but right now it's more hair-raising and intense.

This two haven't even used the power of their bloodline, yet it's already this extreme.

Mo ling keeps bashing hong mei here and there but somehow he managed to dodge all the time without effort. Yu Yue just also noticed that the space around hong mei seemed to ripple slightly.

'what's with him butler white?' she asked incredulously in her mind.

'hmmp. You finally noticed. That half-devil guy can manipulate the space after awakening his bloodline so that barraged of attacks can't touch a single hair of this guy anymore' he snorted but his tone sounds rather excited as his suspicious thoughts of Yu Yue's origin intensified.

Yu Yue wasn't aware of his thoughts so she just blurted incredulously. 'what? That's cheating, how can one have such skill?' she blurted in a daze.

'hehe, look closely. That woman is also of the same level as him but she would lose because that guy has the advantage in a fight like this' he said surely with a smug expression.