CHAPTER 193: Phoenix empire's princess (3)

She's wary of this type of person so she didn't easily buy her words. "how can I trust you?" Yu Yue asked, her eyes looking at her sharply behind the mask.

"really cautious ah, I like you like that. Anyways, it's just a simple matter" the young lady said as she takes a heavenly oath. Yu Yue was surprised, but she smiled and also take an oath to get her out safely.

The old man whose presence was reduced to air was furious, he likes to be treated with utmost importance. He would always throw his weight around, this is the first time he was treated like this so he was fuming angrily.

"hmmp, let's see if you all have the ability to leave this place alive" after he signaled, his men start attacking fiercely.

"hmmp, let's see if you have the strength to back it up." xing er said as her throwing dagger with chain flew out directly towards the old man's forehead.

"Pft! Cough!" the old man vomited blood at the force, and although he managed to block it with all of his strength he was thrown away and keeps vomiting blood with an ashen face. His internal organs were also damaged.

His eyes widened, looking at xing er full of shock. "h-how can this be? I'm the strongest person here!" he screamed horrified.

"hmmp, strong? Heh, stop throwing your face around old man" xing er snickered as she directly delivered another blow. The old man foamed in the mouth as he collapsed before losing his breath.

Huang Xin looks on with surprise, her jaws almost hitting the ground. She looks at Yu Yue who also fought using needles, based on her observation she could tell Yu Yue is a poison master as she's an alchemist.

She's also surprised by lady Shan Shou and tian shi's fighting prowess. Although lady Shan Shou isn't that strong she was puzzled because her enemies are slow to react if they fought with her. Her eyes landed on Xing Yi and xing er, somewhat she couldn't tell their strengths.

'little phoenix can you see through their cultivation?' she asked mentally.

'I can't but I think they're already beyond this realm's level, didn't I tell you that there are higher realms than this according to my inheritance memory?' little phoenix said excitedly as he landed on her shoulders.

They were always talking about the higher realms and she naturally wanted to go there, as if something was calling out to her ever since she heard about the higher realms from little phoenix. She also heard from her mother that their family is a descendant of a clan from up there so she's always been curious.

While watching from the side, both beast and master were having excited hearts. Their eyes were sparkling brilliantly as they hatch a plan together.

They were determined to go up there, she had always felt constrained in this realm ever since young. Her big brother is blind and not suitable for the throne, she's the only heir available so she was raised with the instilling to run the empire.