CHAPTER 44: Leaving her side (1)

At first, Yu Yue thought Xing He is just helping them but the more she thought about it the more she has the feeling that things aren't as simple as just giving them pointers because he also taught them many things exclusive to bright moon palace disciples only.

This afternoon, while eating under the tree Yu Yue decided to confront him.

"Uncle Xing He, tell me honestly, is something going on?" yu Yue asked as she took a bite of a roasted game.

Xing He was taken aback. He sighed bitterly at the third miss sharpness. He was silent for a while musing whether to tell her everything or not.

"I know you all don't want me to worry about it but I think I also have the right to know since I'm also part of the family, besides if it's truly dangerous keeping me in the dark won't help, if you tell me beforehand I could make preparations and I might be able to help" Yu Yue added to sway him when she saw how Xing He struggled with hesitation.

Xínghe's eyes flashed in astonishment, he realized that too. Given her intelligence, it would be weird if she won't noticed till now.

He smiled bitterly and decided to tell her what was going on because she was right, it would be wrong if they get caught unprepared. However, he won't tell her anything, because this isn't the right time yet.

The others who were just relaxing and eating were stunned sensing the atmosphere but they quietened down because they too were curious about Yu Yue's background.

"you're really sharp third miss, now I won't be worried leaving your side" Xing He said as he smiled melancholy.

He wants to stay by her side to witness her growth but he can't shirk his other responsibility, he's still a member of bright moon palace. Besides the third miss is already capable of standing on her own. He wasn't too worried after he thought things through.

Hearing that, Yu Yue was stunned into a daze, and the others too. During these five months they already treat Xing He as their master and they grew fond of him so they too didn't expect that they would part ways with him so soon. They still want to learn more from him and grow stronger under his guidance.

"uncle master where are you going?" little fatty asked unable to taste his food anymore. Although Xing He would often punish him because he lags behind and keeps eating sneakily he's grateful because he knows it's for his own good.

"right, what's going on uncle master?" Si Xiao Xiao asked in confusion because he could pick up that something was not right, based on Yu Yue and Xing He's conversation.

"Third miss should we tell them?" Xing He looks into Yu Yue's eyes with a smile. He wants to hear it from her personally though he already knew the answer base on his observation of her interaction with them.

"En, they can be trusted uncle Xing He" Yu Yue narrowed her eyes into crescents as she nodded with a warm smile.

"Well, you should tell them yourself then" Xing He chuckled.
"you know me too well uncle Xing He" Yu Yue scratched her head with a sheepish smile. She didn't really want to tell them personally because she didn't know how would they react and how should she tell them, but she doesn't have a choice now.

"Tell us what? Yu Yue? Uncle master?" Tian Wuxian said as he already guesses his mind.

"aren't you guys curious about third miss identity?" Xing He teased and they all quickly showed an excited smile and nodded in unison full of anticipation.

They have been wondering and guessing since they meet yu yue but they didn't dare ask about it because they want her to tell them personally.

"We've always been curious uncle master." Zhuang Lan said.

"right" little fatty also clapped his hands.

Hai xingze also nodded in anticipation.

"Yun Yue tells us already" little fatty can't take the suspense any longer.