CHAPTER 160: City under sieged (1)

Once they arrive the people were stunned in a daze when they witnessed Little Tear's reflective mirrors appear in midair. Soon they were alarmed at the scenes playing out.

"What the hell is happening?"

"Isn't that the city lord?"

"Isn't that our city border?" 

"Are we under attack?"

"Why haven't we received a message from the guards at the border yet?"

Seeing the flustered scene Yu Yue quickly imbued her voice with her spirit qi as she made her voice as loud as possible. "Everyone, our city is under attack, please help me inform everyone and gathered in the city square right away." She said with a slight tremble in her voice.

Right after she spoke, the ancestors all arrived at the same time from different directions. They look at the scenes with clenched fists and gnashed teeth.

They already expected this but not this sooner, they were still preparing to engage in war. They were totally caught off guard, Hua Ling's group hasn't returned yet.

General Chang and young master Chang quickly help her assembled troops and leads them toward the city border, the ancestors and their clan elders assist the women and children ready for evacuation. Even though they were caught unprepared they still follow the protocols.

It takes half a day to reach the city border. Right after general Chang left, the ancestors also head in the opposite direction. The entire hundred flower city was surrounded from both sides by the troops of blue thunder city and rainbow flame city.

Their escape route was also blocked, the underground tunnel they made isn't done yet so it can't be used. Even so, they used it to hide the women and the children.

"Mistress, two king beasts are approaching from the north and south. The alliance army completely surrounded us on all sides now" Little Tear said as a rainbow crane was seen speeding up from the south and a giant blue thunder snake from the north side. There are also spirit beasts following the two king guardian beasts with another batch of troops. Two middle age men were also seen standing leisurely at the back of the two king beasts.

Yu Yue's expression changed as she saw two king beasts appear at once, but she just sneered when little purple asked her to let them out and deal with the guardian beast.

With a flashed little purple, little willow, little white, and little black all came out as once. Little willow sat on his favorite spot, Yu Yue's head. Little Purple appeared in her human form and her vine hairs elongated and burrowed into the ground. She levitated midair; her body transformed into a deep purple flower bud with a fragrant yet toxic smell.

The flowers in the entire city bowed down like subjects, their bodies shaking excitedly. Their petals bloomed and the scent they gave off intensified. For a moment the entire city was filled with the intoxicating fragrant smell like spring.

The twilight-thorned vines also move, their thorns glinted with purplish poison.