CHAPTER 126: Collecting interest (3)

Yu Yue knows they were genuinely worried for her, she appreciates it and reassured them.

"hehe. Grandpas' don't worry, I have my reasons and I have a way to deal with them. If it's not going to work, it's not too late to kill them. Besides, it's really hard to find capable people in this city. You all know that as well, it's hard to cultivate strong people from scratch, since they already send themselves here it would be too unkind to just kill them. Why not make use of them?" she said righteously.

The ancestors' mouths all twitch at her shamelessness, they thought they were shameless but this girl is on another level.

"Alright, we would try not to kill anyone but we would beat them up black and blue, my hands are getting itchy lately, some action would help" ancestor Zhuang chuckled meaningfully as he make cracking sounds with his knuckles.

"me too, It's been decades since we personally took action" ancestor Hai nodded amicably but it gives people a bad feeling about it.

"hehe, I want to give my strength a test as well" ancestor Hai clapped his hands.

"Good, if they didn't come I might get really rusty" ancestor Si also chimed in.

"right, we should show them our might, or else they might think we are just pushovers" ancestor de also added rather excitedly.

Now it's Yu Yue's mouth's turn to twitch several times.

....

After they flashed out of the space she then called her friends over who were trying to flatter little xi wang with various means, although he didn't dislike them he isn't that close to them either and would often snob them.

Little Xi Wang waves at Yu Yue with a smile as he plays with little white and Little Black. Little willow also joined the fun, he jumps around energetically.

Butler white was taking care of everyone so he wasn't feeling like doing anything but just laying on Yu Yue's lap leisurely. The space advance again, he already informed Yu Yue about it but she was too busy settling matters on her plate and hasn't entered the space lately.

"Yu Yue do you need us for something?" Xiao Xiao said with a tired smile, she's been refining batches of pills these days. She could already refine grade 7 red pills.

"en, after a month prepare yourselves. Xing Er told me that the special rings in your hands right now have a special status in bright moon palace, it's only reserved for direct disciples. The elders gave it to me without explanation and I just thought it looks nice and of high quality, so I give it to you guys, but since your talents are all good I'll send you there to study. With your talents the elders would be too happy to teach you" she said with a smile but before it fully formed an arc it didn't last long as it froze.

"what's wrong? You don't want to go there?" she asked with a frown seeing their dejected and sad looks. She thought they would be jumping up with joy because they were always curious about her home.

"no it's not that, it's just that you aren't coming with us this time, right?" Little fatty said despondently not bothering to eat the plate of fruits in his hands anymore.

Yu Yue was stunned into a daze but she smiled warmly at them. "don't be so sad guys, with your talent you would only need to stay there more than a year at most, if you all work really hard then it would be earlier" she said comfortingly.

She also didn't want to separate from them but she can't go back yet without settling her affairs here first.

Everyone was silent, their eyes flashed a glint of determination as their hearts throbbed with excitement. They know that their strengths aren't enough to help her so they bowed to grow stronger and quickly came back to her side.

"Okay, wait for us before going somewhere fun Yu Yue." Xiao Xiao said full of emotion.

"right, don't eat all the good foods by yourself" little fatty also chimed in and everyone laugh warmly.

"hmm, but before that help me find capable people to refine pills and armaments" Yu Yue beamed at them.

They were speechless as they shook their heads, 'this little girl makes them work to the bones' they all thought the same thing.

After their innate spiritual root integrated with the condensed spiritual attribute their innate talents are now only second to Yu Yue.

Spirit rank Apprentice could refine grade 1 to 9 red pills; Spirit Rank Master could refine grade 1 to 7 green pills. Spirit Grandmaster could refine grade 1 to 5 yellow pills; Demi Divine Rank Master could refine grade 1 to 3 Earth pills. Divine Rank Master could refine Sky grade pills, Divine grandmaster could refine Heaven grade pills, and lastly God Rank could refine Divine grade pills.