CHAPTER 110: Arranged by the heaven (1)

Lady Shan Shou quickly left to settle her matters as she wants to start cultivating with little Shan Shan right away. Because she didn't want to disappoint Yu Yue's expectations a month later. She clenched the manual tightly as she vowed to give it her best.

Unlike Yu Yue and Yu Chang Lu who cultivated mental attacks and use sound to conjure wind blades with the zither, lady Shan Shou cultivated differently, mainly on mind manipulation. But manipulating someone's mind is taxing that's why her advancement takes longer and harder. Her manipulation only lasts for a few minutes as well and she can't manipulate people with higher cultivation than her. 

Little Shan Shan also varied, unlike her mother she can't manipulate people but spirit beasts. Their levels were pitiful so they were deemed insignificant by the wu family.

Yu Yue would have not known of it if she didn't ask, lady Shan Shou doesn't want to show off their abilities, she knows that it would endanger them. Only her late husband knows of it, the others take them as useless because they have low cultivation.

...

As everyone goes to do their stuff the maniacal trio remained, they still have something to talk about with Yu Yue. 

Yu Yue look them in the eye and exposed their identities one by one, "a half devil, a half beast, and a cultivator of faith"

Their expressions changed but they quickly recovered because they could already tell she was also not from here based on the stuff that she casually gave away.

"master you know all along?" Mo Ling asked with a giggle, till today nobody was able to tell their real identities so she was curious how Yu Yue found out.

"en, the moment we started fighting back then and the moment I talk to Hua Ling and Hong Mei." she said with a small smile.

"oh la la, you're quite impressive for a human master" Hong Mei chuckled lowly.

Yu Yue was also surprised when butler white told her about it, but she didn't expose them on the spot because if it was her she wouldn't like it as well if they would expose her just like that.

"hehe. So tell me why did you guys swear your loyalty to me? And why did you come all the way down here? And Hua Ling what's your relation with the sage valley?" she raised her brows while throwing interrogative questions.

"oh you're a really sharp master" Hua Ling spoke calmly.

"hmm. That's why you should just tell me anything, I like to know what did you guys involve me in" after giving it some thought she realized that Yu Ling didn't find them there, but they found him there because given their strength anyone would have bought them long ago or they won't be just slaves. Unless it's premeditated.

If it's not because they didn't show malicious intentions she would have kicked them out long ago, besides she already gives it some consideration and decided to take responsibility as they already acknowledge her so she has nothing to worry about now. She also needs capable people by her side.

"well, my master is the sage valley's master, the vice master conspired with the other regions. They want the master to divine a certain person whose existence is a threat to them. It is said that such a person is born to defy this world and that person can topple the balance of the powers in the higher realm, they want to get rid of it before it can grow stronger" she said looking at Yu Yue with deep meanings.

Yu Yue remained calm sipping her tea, she could sense her thoughts but she refused to comment on them. Hua ling also noticed it so she didn't press for more, what matters is she managed to find her, so she continued telling her about their past experiences.

"my master uses a forbidden technique in exchange for his life span, such a person can't be divined but he was forced into a corner. Even so, he couldn't divine who that person was but he told me before he died that I should find that person and follow her, he told me to go down to the lower realm when I was 7" she said with conflicting emotions thinking of the past.

"on my way, my guards died one by one because I'm pursued by the vice master, they want to make use of me like what they did to my master. Along the way, I meet mo ling and hong mei and we become friends" she added with a rare warmth in her eyes.