CHAPTER 166: little shan shan died? (2)

Seeing her like that city lord yang grinned sinisterly as he blows the whistle once again.

The harpy who just regained its senses again immediately howled in pain as it staggered midair and attack little Shan Shan, she was being controlled again. She tried to stop herself but a soundwave still managed to hit little Shan Shan's small and weak body.

Little Shan Shan was flung away, Xing Yi catch her on time but it was already too late. Her nose, mouth, and ears bleed vigorously and she already loses her consciousness.  

Everyone could detect her vitality growing weaker and weaker until they couldn't detect it anymore.

Little Shan Shan lay weakly in Xing Yi's arms, Yu Yue froze blankly as hot tears fell from her eyes.

The entire city square was quiet, it was so calm and quiet that it was alarming. It's like a calm before the storm. 

"ahahhahaha, hmph. Does that brat want to compete with me? Dream on, serves her right, she died just like that trying to help this wench" city lord yang laughs boisterously, he thought their fighting spirits weakened so he couldn't help himself but get cocky.

Hearing his words curses were hurled towards him, the city people all know and like little Shan Shan. She's caring, intelligent, and energetic. She's been learning with everyone else in the city these past few months as Yu Yue's representative. It can't be denied that they favored and trusted her more than they do so for Yu Yue.

They're much more familiar with her than Yu Yue because she rarely appeared publicly after she becomes the city lord, little Shan Shan does her job most of the time.

Little pie and little tears expression also change. They were playmates with little Shan Shan and were closer to her, they would go with her whenever Yu Yue is cultivating.

The atmosphere turned tense immediately as little pie's aura changed, her eyes reddened like lava. The air around her turned hot and rigidly suffocating, and her red hair waves around wildly without air. Red flames hotter than lava surrounded her, and this woke Yu Yue from her daze.

She instinctively moves away from her with LittleTear, the others copied her actions because they couldn't bear the temperature as well.

'Yu Yue, you're finally back to your senses. I've been calling you out several times already. Quickly go to that little girl's side and place her inside the crystal coffin used by Little Tear from inside the doll house or else that girl might truly die' he said urgently, he also like that little girl because she was way nicer than his masters.

Yu Yue was stunned but she quickly reacted and do so as butler white says without saying a word. She didn't stop little pie anymore, she blamed herself for being petty earlier. She should have just let them fight with full force earlier not worrying over the repairs of the damages.

Her tears silently fell once again because no matter how hopeful she is she couldn't feel little Shan Shan's vitality anymore.

'try to imbue your power of light on her body' butler white said thoughtfully. Yu Yue tried to imbue her power of light on Shan Shan's body slowly, she didn't bother about the chaotic battle as she asked Xing Yi to carry the coffin away when there was still no reaction.

She then entered the space when nobody was looking and started channeling her power of light into little Shan Shan's body.

Her face paled as beads of sweat trickled down her forehead. She didn't bother wiping it away and continued doing this for five days. Butler white told her to stop but she ignored him, she was about to faint several times but she bites her lips and persists.

On the sixth day, she could barely keep up, her body, mind, and qi were beyond exhausted. Before she falls unconscious she finally heaved a sigh of relief when she could finally detect a weak vitality from little Shan Shan's body.

Butler white was distressed for her as she wipes her sweat after closing the coffin's lid for Shan Shan.