CHAPTER 64: Their test

While Yu Yue was happily and leisurely exploring the functions of the mystical space with butler white and the two gluttons little black and little white, the others aren't having a leisurely time like her.

After they entered the doors which resonates with them they went through lots and bouts of pain and struggles.

Inside the door, there's also an inheritance. However, they aren't as lucky as Yu Yue since they went through the tests waiting for them.

Yu Yue received her inheritance on a silver platter but they are different if they haven't met her they aren't supposed to be here.

Although the temple is only designed for the successors, Snow fairy makes an exception for them. She's the master of this place so she can do whatever she wants, besides Yu Yue is already talented enough and she only needs to unseal her attributes and she would be able to use all elements.

As for them, though their talents aren't bad, their physiques are just not that heaven-defying and it's as common as rocks in the higher realms. But they didn't know that yet.

In this realm, their highest level of cultivation is just the beginning in the higher realms.

When they entered the door they have to defeat spirit beasts and they will get something as a reward in return. The cycle continues until the levels of the test difficulty increase as well as their strengths along the way.

Their tests are almost the same except the benefits they reap are totally different just perfectly suited for themselves. 

Snow fairy knows as a successor herself that it's not easy to survive this journey so she specially arranged this for Yu Yue to give her a headstart.

When Snow fairy received her inheritance the old sage gives her a treasure map to obtain the mystical space.

Now she passes it to Yu Yue and as a bonus, her parting gift is to temper her friends' physique.

Right now Si Xiao Xiao and the rest were soaked in a medicinal bath in separate testing rooms. They only need to go through one more test and they would be able to receive an inheritance.

After completing the level 9 test they were given the same reward, a shiny golden round pill and they have to soak in a medicinal bath after taking it.

It cleanses their impurity and tempers their bones, muscles, and internal organs. It also cleanses their marrow and widens their meridians.

They all feel the burning pain over and over going through their body, they lost count of how many times they almost faint from the pain.

The round of pain went over and over their body for 3 days. They literally crawled outside the pool of medicine baths and passed out for days.

Although little fatty and hai xingze have the weakest Cultivation amongst their group they managed to complete the ninth test around the same time as the others, the levels from 1 to 9 are based on their skills purely so they didn't encounter opponents stronger than them but even so they didn't reach level 9 without a scratch.

Once they woke up they saw each other laying on the cold hard floor. Tian Wuxian woke up first and he saw the others still unconscious.

When his eyes landed on Si Xiao Xiao, he hurried over to his side worriedly.

There's a bandage around his chest area so he thought he was badly injured.

He flips Xiao Xiao's body to check.

His eyes widened in disbelief when it eyes landed on Si Xiao Xiao's plump chest.

He was curious about what it is so he opened it without a thought.