CHAPTER 72: Mysterious guests

What Yu Yue didn't know is that the lower realm is already undergoing a change without their notice. 

There are a sudden increase of foundation establishment practitioners in the lower realm this past three years.

They have been away for almost three years already and didn't hear news from the outside.

They all rushed back home because they meet several people with high cultivation on their way and it's obviously weird because there aren't many who reached that stage yet in this region.

Although those people suppressed their strengths, they couldn't hide them from butler white.

Along the way, Yu Yue found a higher grade of Xiao Xiao's jade pendant inside the space so she gives it to her because it's not safe like this.

Xiao xiao was shocked at first because she didn't expect Yu Yue to already know the reason.

But when her eyes landed on butler white her eyes flashed in understanding so she just quietly thanked Yu Yue from the bottom of her heart, even though she already knew she didn't expose her.

...

While Yu Yue was away one year ago a guest arrived at de clan's estate.

Two powerful shadow guards carrying a baby boy about one year old.
Everyone was shocked and stupefied.

"whose child is this?" ancestor de look at his two sons sharply.

Patriarch De and San'er shivered unconsciously. "F-father w-we don't know" patriarch de cried out because everyone looks at him suspiciously.

He almost shed litters of tears bitterly. Why was he always the suspect? He's a loyal man after all.

Everyone turned their sight on San'er who almost fainted aggrievedly. "I'm also innocent ah!" he cried out sorrowfully. He still hasn't married yet, how could they look at him like that?

"father in law why don't we ask these masters first?" madam Yao'er said as she gaze at her husband full of trust.

Patriarch de almost cried joyfully, thankfully his wife trusts him so much.

"hmmp. If I found out one of you causes a scandal outside don't blame me after" he warned as he eyed his two foolish sons. In their clan having multiple wives aren't allowed because it would create conflicts in the long run.

He faced the two shadow guards and courteously saluted.

"These masters I'm the ancestor of our clan, may I ask what we owe this visit?" he asked after cupping his fist.

Xing Yi also cupped his fist respectfully, "no need to be so courteous ancestor de" he said without any expression and added.

"by the order of our captain we came here to look for the third miss, the captain says to hand this letter to patriarch De" Xing Yi said while handing a roll of yellow paper with a seal placed in a bamboo tube.

The letter has the official seal of the bright moon palace and patriarch De looks at it for a while unable to recognize which power did it come from.

He imbued his spirit qi at the seal and the paper unrolled.

He read the letter quickly and his eyes flashed with understanding.

He glanced at the sleeping baby with curiosity but didn't say much to probe as he smiled in admiration.

"father do you remember the great master I mentioned before who help us on our way back." he asked as he glance at his father silently telling him not to be rash and not to provoke them.

Patriarch de's eyes flashed in understanding as his expression quickly change and he laugh heartily. "right, right so it seems it's that great master. I haven't personally said my thanks yet for saving this ancestor's clansmen" 

They quickly invited their guests for tea.

"oh right, our master specially prepared this gift for you all because they know your clan took care of our young miss and also as an apology for appearing without invitation" xing yi said once they sat down and took out a normal spacial ring and handed it over to ancestor de.

Everyone was struck dumb at the lavishness; they were excited to see a spacial ring as it is a treasure in their eyes.

Ancestor de also thought it was their gift so he didn't check what was inside and just gratefully accept it with a wide smile.