CHAPTER 116: What a joke! (2)

The ancestors look at them with pity, these people really have guts. They didn't even dare to provoke this little ancestor because her two guards are much more powerful than all the ancestors combined.

Yu Yue didn't stop her as she hates this kind of people the most. Besides she's not the type to bear with these scumbags.

"ARGHHHHH. The first elder, kill that bitch." a loud creepy shrill reverberated, making one's bones shiver.

Everyone look at young master Chen with severed legs twitching on the floor shrieking like a pig with snot and tears all over, but still managed to glare at them with a venomous gaze.

Seeing this, the first elder was stunned in horror, he didn't think that these ants dare to do such a thing. If he goes back home like this, he would get killed without explanation.

"SEEKING DEATH!!!" he thundered angrily at xing er as his palms moved with terrifying energy.

However, he wasn't expecting to hit nothing. His hands fall on the ground twitching non-stop.

"arghhhhhhh, kill them all" he also shrieked louder than young master Chen at their guards who shivered in terror.

Their knees trembled unable to make a move or a sound.

"hehe, what's wrong young master Chen? Does it hurt? How about you elder Chen?" yu Yue giggled as she steps forwards and look down at them with disdain.

"You—you can't possibly advance to houtian stage" elder Chen uttered with fear in his eyes as he pointed at xing er's cold indifferent eyes. He disregarded Yu Yue's provocative words.

Young master Chen spasms as his mouth foams and he fainted, which might be from the pain or in anger.

"Little girl didn't you say to lay low?" ancestor de laughed out loud.

"Hehe, change of plans. Besides these people won't be leaving the city intact" yu Yue laugh guiltily for ruining her plans.

"Anyways, they're just small and insignificant ants," ancestor tian said with a small smile. They would have done the same if she didn't interfere earlier.

Elder Chen who was just listening trembled as they unleashed their real strength to vent on him.

His eyes widened in disbelief full of terror, he pointed at them with trembling hands using his other hand before fainting with unreconsciliation and horror.

"cut all of their hands and tongues then send them back to the rainbow flame city's city lord directly after interrogation" Yu Yue smiled sweetly as she leisurely walk outside.

The ancestor's mouth twitches at her speechlessly. They thought she was kind, why is she so vicious now? 

Yu Yue sorts the information she got from everyone about the general situation of the three cities and her heart turns cold at them.

One thing she realized though, these people can't be saved anymore so they should just die. Although she hates the idea of killing she just realized that this is a different world and there aren't laws that prevent killing in this world or something that goes after those who commit crimes.

Besides some people just needs to die. She's already merciful enough not to kill them directly and just cut their tongues and hands and send them back alive. That is if they managed to reconnect their tongues and severed limbs.  

Thankfully she didn't bring little xi wang with her so she could say such cruel words.

...

Yu Yue toured around the city lord's residence but nothing entered her eyes aside from some collection of books and weird seeds butler white told her to cultivate, so she told them to destroy the entire place after because she doesn't like it.

She then handed them a blueprint to turn the place into a city square as the city lord's residence was located at the very center of the city.

"Little Yu Yue won't it be too wasteful?" ancestor de asked with pain in his eyes as he look at the lavishness of the residence.

The others also have the same thoughts, though this place is inferior to Yu manor it's slightly better than their estates.

"you can share the good stuff with the other clans and families' uncle de, this place reeks of blood we have to purify it or it might attract evil spirits" she bluffed and took out the seeds.

Everyone beamed with a smile, they thought she wants to destroy everything in there.