CHAPTER 48: Learning together (1)

Two months later a group of youths was having a breakthrough deep inside a cave. They were surrounded by a layer of protective barrier set up by Yu Yue with her array.

Yu Yue's array mastery significantly improve. Now she could set up level 6 arrays without wasting a sweat. She finally entered the threshold of spirit rank array master.

Array masters and arrays are ranked accordingly; in the lower realm Spirit Rank Apprentice could set up level 1 to 5 arrays and Spirit Rank Master could set up level 6 to 9 arrays.

In the middle realm, array masters have higher ranks, the Spirit Grandmaster could set up spirit-grade arrays. In the higher realm, the Divine Array Master could set up divine grade arrays, and lastly, in the god realm God Rank array masters could set up god grade arrays.

They decided to enter seclusion to advance and strengthen their foundations. They found this cave one day while running away from a herd of demonic beasts. They still encounter a few of them now and then but they didn't dare fight them head-on because Xing He told them so unless necessary because no one would be able to save them.

Little fatty and the gang were already opened their eyes, they stop advancing days ago and were just sitting around eating, drinking, and chatting merrily. They were just waiting for Yu Yue and guarding against the unexpected because Yu Yue is still breaking through continuously.

Thanks to Xing He's guidance little fatty and hai xingze finally entered the threshold of qi condensation level 9 early stage. Zhuang Lan reached the middle stage, while Tian Wuxian and Si Xiao Xiao reached the peak stage. 

Although little fatty was dejected he was still very happy because he managed to catch up with Hai Xingze.

Hai xingze was a little sullen because he thought he isn't as talented as the others.

However, their sullen mood didn't last long as they were too happy that their lips hurt from all the smiles. If they go outside they would be unmatchable if they fought with someone around their age or even a few years older than them.

Although they were talented they never advance like Yu Yue so they're feeling envious of her talent.

Little black and little white were also leisurely waiting for their mistress, they grow quite a bit from more than a year ago. They're now as tall as up to Si Xiao Xiao's waist. They even advanced as well and have new sets of skills as their inheritance memory starts appearing bit by bit as they advanced.

They advance rapidly to level 7 Middle stage. Spirit beasts have the advantage of quick advancement in cultivation naturally, especially those of higher bloodlines like them.

Little black has a lighting attribute while little white has an ice attribute, they're now able to use it in combat and they are even stronger and unbeatable together. 

They too were going through experiential learning with Yu Yue and the gang. The spirit beasts in the outer region aren't their opponent at all. But mostly, they spend their time eating and sleeping because they were still little children basically, even though they are stronger than your average beasts.

The gang's contracted spirit beasts were also called out to train with them. As expected of the young masters from great clans they too have contracted higher bloodline Spirit beasts around little black and little white's level.

The beasts found in the outside perimeter of the black forest are only at level 1 to level 5, level 6 to level 9 is the highest level for the beasts in this area and they can only be found deep inside the inner area of the black forest.