CHAPTER 183: Queen of sky's wrath (4)

Once she opened her eyes, it sparkles like glistening stars. It looks so pure and clean like the sky. Her temperament changes and her figure looks more graceful. After she evolved, her features change. Her scaly skin, white wings, and white hair were still the same but more lustrous. Her eyes and her sharp talons change.

She tried transforming her hands into talons and normal human hands back and forth smoothly, she also shook her legs and change them just as smoothly.

Her wings flap as she looks downwards coldly, her sight locking into the senior cultivator and the first prince who still have a covetous look towards her even at their burnt state. The first prince didn't suffer heavily as he uses his guards like a meat shield and he also has a bunch of life-saving treasures given to him by the emperor.

The remaining others were also from great clans of the great empires so they too have some defensive treasure so they managed to survive this calamity.

"seems like you all become greedier after that experience" Tian Shi said coldly in disgust seeing their blatant and fervent gazes looking at her like seeing a new toy. They thought that whoever could subdue her would surely dominate this realm so they aren't scared of death as they have too much belief in themselves.

"hehe, you can keep acting tough for now. But once I subdued you, you would be under my mercy" the senior cultivator cackled as he swallowed a forbidden pill that could momentarily boost his cultivation to another level.

This drug is of course without drawbacks, but he doesn't care anymore because he can't get out of this array. If he faces Tian Shi and managed to subdue her he still has a chance to keep his life. He already saw the strength of yu yue's group so even if he could get out of the trapping array he would still die.

The others also realized this, but it was too late at this point so they could only push forward and seized the chance while looking at the first prince and the senior cultivator angrily full of blame.
Tian Shi snorted but she didn't bother talking to them anymore, she directly started attacking using her sound waves.

"arhhhh!" someone shriek as he covered his ears, blood oozing out from his seven orifices from Tian Shi's sound waves. It was too strong that even though he protected his entire body with qi his eardrums still burst.

Seeing this everyone shivered, thankfully they managed to dodge it, or else they would be the ones rolling around the ground like a headless pig from pain.

Tian Shi curled her lips, she never knew that it felt like this to be powerful. She finally understands why his master liked to oppress people before. She never felt great about herself as she knows she was just a tool used to harm others. She always hated herself for being born this way, but she just realized it was not because she was like this but it's because these kinds of people were just really horrible and deserves to die.

Just the thought of her bitter childhood and people like her, her heart throbs with anger and reconciliation violently, she just can't accept the unfairness. Just because they're born this way they have to suffer humiliation and live their life like a disposable tool just to satisfy others' selfish desires.