CHAPTER 95: A powerful seal

Before she managed to warm her seat butler white's voice rang in her mind.

"Yu Yue something's wrong under this place." Butler White suddenly said. "but I'm not sure what it is, I can barely sense it at all, but it seems like something's wrong with this entire city" he added solemnly.

Yu Yue's body jolted as a bad premonition lingered in her heart.

"butler white what is it?" she asked out loud which give everyone a scare.

"Yu Yue what is it." Si Xiao Xiao asked urgently seeing her reaction.

Little xi wang also narrowed his eyes dangerously as he stops reading while sitting quietly on her side waiting for her to talk.

Yu Yue didn't make a sound for a while as butler white explained in her mind.

She glanced at everyone solemnly and spoke. "butler white detected a seal under the shop and it might possibly be related to the entire city"

The other's expression turned solemn as well. Little xi wang pondered quietly, seeing him like that they aren't surprised anymore because he often acts like an adult around them though he wasn't as cold as before now that Yu Yue is around.

"Can you tell what's sealed under?" Zhuang Lan asked furrowing his brows. They haven't heard anything like this mentioned by their clans.

"my strength isn't enough. Butler white says he could barely detect it as his abilities are limited because of my strength so he doesn't know either but he said with confidence that it's possibly something dangerous" she said with a forlorn look.

She really didn't have a good feeling about this. Thankfully she managed to advance to the foundation establishment level 2 peak stage and they were warned beforehand if it was not too late already.

"call aunt Shan Shou first, she might know something." she said after pondering over it.

Zhuang Lan went downstairs to get lady Shan Shou quickly.

"Miss, you're looking for me?" she asked puzzledly once she entered the room, trying to recall if she forgot something earlier.

"hmm. Aunt, how much do you know about this shop?" Yu Yue asked solemnly which makes lady Shan Shou stunned.

"is Wu Cang looking for trouble again miss?" she asked anxiously in worry.

"It's not that aunt, I just want to know the history of this place so please tell me what you know" Yu Yue smiled reassuringly.

Lady Shan Shou looks at her dubiously before responding. "my husband bought this shop 10 years ago when we get married as a betrothal gift. In fact, I didn't intend to sell this away since this is the only place that my husband works so hard for besides Shan Shan basically grow up in here...." She explained everything in one go but Yu Yue didn't find anything useful so she can't help grimacing her face and asking for more details.

"before you owned this shop aunt, what did this place use to be?"

"This place used to be a treasures pavilion before we convert it into a pastry shop. I heard from my late husband that this place belongs to the previous city lord but when he passed away suddenly this place was sold off by the current city lord" she added in confusion.

Yu Yue's eyes flashed as things started getting intricate.