CHAPTER 85: Moving in

The yu manor was already built and they're just waiting for the auspicious day to move in. Yu Yue decided to open the shop right after they move in, they're still busy with yu manor and she lacks manpower.

There are still five days before they move in so she asked lady Shan Shou where to find servants who would work for her only with loyalty because she didn't intend for them to be just some mere and ordinary servants she can't trust.

She needs someone who would vow loyalty to her because she has too many secrets that can't be divulged or else it's death guaranteed.

Lady Shan Shou paused and the only way she could think of that would fit her criteria are slaves, but she feels uncomfortable with the idea of forcibly binding slaves using enslavement collars, in fact, she disdained it.

"Miss, servants like that are rare. Unless you bought slaves instead." she said with a peculiar expression.

Yu Yue's expression also changed, and now she understands why lady Shan Shou hesitated. "where can I buy one?" she asked with a frown, too feels uncomfortable from doing so but she didn't have a choice right now.

After lady Shan Shou give it some thought she told her, so far Yu Yue hasn't mistreated them so she could tell she was a good person and not one of those despicable masters.

After that Yu Yue was busy with little xi wang again so she tasked yu ling to buy more than 50 high-quality slaves in batches that are trainable and it doesn't matter if some of them are weak, old or young.

...

Days pass by leisurely for Yu Yue as all she ever did is to give instructions and took care of her younger brother.

Little xi wang is particularly close to her and would always stick to her side quietly when she's busy. She feels bad for little xi wang that he wasn't able to live peacefully like she did during her stay in bright moon palace and he wasn't able to stay by their parent's side.

Five days later Yu Yue move out of de estate and they all said they would visit her often, patriarch de, madam Yao'er and little fatty came with Yu Yue to Yu manor in one carriage. Yu Yue doesn't have that much stuff, to begin with so everything was inside their spacial ring already.

The other young masters also move out with her. They particularly fell in love with the unique design and interesting stuff in Yu manor and decided to freeload there from now on.

"hmmppp. I'll go to see it for myself as well. What makes this brat wants to stay there" ancestor de said as he also goes along when he noticed that everyone wants to stay there now.

In other great clan estates such a scene also transpired and before they knew it all Important figures in the great clan's estate were riding a carriage towards the outskirts of the city and this catch the suspicion of the city lord.

Young master zhou who made a visit previously also took this opportunity to add fuel to the fire as he pays another visit.

He's already growing impatient because the idiotic city lord hasn't made a move yet, he waits for so long already.