CHAPTER 54: Inheritance temple (1)

After calming herself Yu Yue kind of believed what was written on the wall.

She always thought it was just as it is, she was just lucky. Although indeed, her luck was also part of heaven's blessings, she didn't know it was all prearranged by them.

Her heart grew complicated because she feels like she was lucky and she should be grateful but seems like there was a catch to this.

But even so, she smiled after thinking it over. 'there's up and down in everything'.

For now, she should just do as she pleased.

After a long moment of silence, little fatty can't help but ask what's going on after watching Yu Yue keeps sighing heavily, she always does this once she's thinking or worried over something.

"is everything okay?" he asked worriedly. Although he looks unreliable he's also sharp when it's something like this.

"Nothing really, it only says there's an inheritance inside but it didn't say anything about how to get inside" she answered absentmindedly as she quickly reorganizes her thoughts and walk towards the entrance.

She stands before the tall white jade door.

It's taller than her like 5 times her size. She stared at it wondering how to open it her neck starting to ache.

She beckoned at everyone and ordered them to try pushing the door open. "Brother Xiao Xiao and brother Wuxian push the left door, you three go over there and push the right door"

They readily listened to her, quite used to her bossing them around.

She only thinks for this group but never does hard labor herself.

She smiled at their obedience, she truly has thoughts to work this high and mighty young master to the bone.

They all shook their heads bitterly knowing what she was exactly thinking but they didn't say anything.

Besides they really can't throw their faces all over, letting a small girl do hard labor right?
Who told them to pamper this little ancestor? although only she could boss over them like this.

They don't mind as they simply thought that she's just being cute and crafty.

"hmm just as I thought this door won't budge at all" she muttered thoughtfully which makes everyone roll their eyes at her.

"Then what's the point of letting us do this and that?" hai xingze pouted as he stared at Yu Yue aggrievedly.

"oops! It slips" Yu Yue giggled as she covered her mouth.

"cough--- isn't it better to give it a try first though?" she said smiling sweetly at them seeing as they pointedly stares at her.

'that snow fairy is truly unreliable' she blamed her predecessor again without guilt. 'snow fairy's soul fragment who was quietly watching the show could somehow understand what Yu Yue was thinking and almost spat litters of blood in a grievance.

This little girl is too cruel. She pouted as she flicked her sleeves and the door rumbled as it opened apart.

They all look at the opening door guardedly, preparing to unsheathed their weapons for unexpected encounters. 

Yu Yue could somewhat feel that someone was watching her in the dark so her guard was on high alert. She waited for a while and entered slowly step by step trying to probe if traps are laying await for them.

Seeing this, Snow fairy's soul fragment almost scattered away. Did this little girl distrust her that much? She pouted in dejection.

'This little girl isn't fun at all' she groaned as she makes a move not pulling tricks on Yu Yue anymore because her soul fragment might just dissipate in anger if she keep this up.