1

4 years was something both Felix and Chan could barely believe went by so quick, Felix's 4th birthday with him and the anniversary of when they first met was just a month away too.

The two were still with their daily antics...and daily drama...

"Channie it's hot..."

"..."

"Channie I said it's hot..."

"Mmm..."

*meow*

The two just finished an exhausting day of work, coming straight home to just shower, eat, and sleep...but Felix was feeling hot close to 4 am from Chan on top of him. He kept trying to push Chan off but the older wouldn't move.

"Chan get off...!" Felix huffed more awake trying to push him again but the older was like a log on top of him snoring again, the younger growled as he sighed some giving up.

It's too damn hot again!

"Mmm...kitten..." Chan was sleep talking some into Felix's neck, the younger was patting his head trying to wake up.

"Channie I-"

"Mmm...he he...you like it when I lick there hm?~"

Felix made a face hearing Chan's sex dream.

"Christopher-"

*meow*

Felix's eyes went wide when he felt Chan's hard member poking his stomach, growling even more his sleep was disturbed.

CHRISTOPHER!!

"Chris wake the hell up!!"

*SNORE*

"Ugh...!"

Chan had taken some extra melatonin to help him sleep, him being passed out as fuck from it...but was still giving him dirty sex dreams. Felix whined as he laid back giving up again.

He needs to get off me! It's hot!!

Felix looked down and around think how, then he smirked.

He reached over into his drawer trying to get his toy, turning it on as he poked Chan's cheek with it.

"Wake up! Wake! Up! Chan!"

"Cute purring kitty...he he~"

Felix was still in disbelief of Chan not budging at all, he glared at him slipping the toy between them in Chan's pants to his member.

Ha! That should wake him-

"Fuck...yes baby...fuck your mouth is so good~" Chan began to moan in his sleep grinding down some, Felix's eyes went wider realizing his plan to wake Chan was now getting him off in his sleep.

"WHAT? Chan-"

"Fuck...I'm close...so close..." Chan moaned rubbing his lower half even more, Felix panicked as what was happening.

"No...! No no-"

"Ah~"

*meow*

Felix whined feeling his lower half warm, Chan had came already from the toy into his boxers between them. Felix just huffed again turning the toy off tossing it on the floor.

Great! Now it's hot and icky and sticky-

"Hm? Kitten...?" Chan finally stirred awake lifting his head.

*smack*

Felix slapped his face making the older fall off the bed.

"Ow!! What the hell-"