CHAPTER 33: Peculiar combination

Yu Yue couldn't stop her mouth and eyes from visibly twitching at the sight.

This combination of friends is something. She wonders how did they even become friends?

"don't provoke Yu Yue, or else you won't have a good ending" little fatty warned them seriously. They all paused and look at Yu Yue up and down but didn't totally believe his words.

'what can a weak little girl with a pretty face like that can do to them?' so they didn't put it to heart at all.

Yu Yue can guess their thoughts but she didn't say anything, she can't blame them because she hides her true cultivation. She found a concealment ring that can hide one's true cultivation inside one of the spacial rings given to her by the elders.

She also learned that she's really rich and not penniless at all.

One time she showed patriarch De what are those thumb size pearl white crystals for and patriarch de almost fainted.  He knew it, this girl is really a tycoon how come she didn't have a single gold or silver it's because she has many lower-grade Crystals and some of them are even middle-grade Crystals.

Lower-grade Crystals are the highest form of currency used only by powerhouses. It's rarer than gold and silver don't even mention the coppers.

The de clan doesn't even have a single crystal at all.  

1 crystal is equal to thousands of gold, 1 gold is equal to a hundred of silver, and 1 silver is equal to 10 copper. During her time with the De clan, she learned a lot about this world's currency.

Middle-grade and higher-grade Crystals are so rare in this realm so Yu Yue's suspicion about her parents intensified.

Patriarch de was also shocked by her every time as a strong conjecture formed in his mind. He guesses that Yu Yue might come from the central region. Third-rate powerhouses like the five great clans naturally didn't know the existence of realms. 

"why are you guys in here by the way?" little fatty asked them grumpily.

"Well, we came from the stone betting to have some fun because you haven't been back for almost four months already so we didn't invite you. Then we all saw you two from afar so we followed you here, Xingze persisted that you might be tricking this little sister to follow you around" the loud youngster said without noticing that everyone's expression turns colorful at his words. 'he's really insensitive' Yu Yue thought as her mouth twitch continuously. 

Just meeting these youngsters for a couple of minutes, she already lost count of how many times her lips twitched already. 

"XINGZE I'LL BEAT YOU UP!" little fatty's entire body shook as he roared in anger. "hmmp why should I do that? I'm not like you at all.  Oh right, that must be why you followed us here to show off your white face around, right?" little fatty's eyes narrowed as he blocks Yu Yue from everyone's sight protectively.

Dear gods, his entire clan might beat him up if they knew he let some narcissistic white-face touch this little ancestor.

"What do mean by that little fatty?" xingze said aggrievedly as he also roared and they almost fight.

Thankfully the gentle and elegant young master stop them all.

"You two stop it. Little fatty, aren't you going to introduce us to this little sister first?" he said after managing to get the atmosphere peaceful again.

Yu Yue's eyes lingered on him for a moment because she feels something was off with this young master but she didn't say anything and just calmly watched the show while drinking tea and eating cakes.

They were served with this first while waiting for their orders.