Who's She| 47

Around an hour later Areum wakes up from her position of her head on Taehyung's lap.

His bony legs have pins and needles in them. Despite this, he wouldn't ever have told her to move. He's been trained to stay silent when in pain by his father.

He takes her out sight seeing and they try on funny pineapple glasses and take photos together. It's really good fun.

Luckily Taehyung's phone has been fixed through having enough money from not buying his father beer and cigarettes.

This means that he's able to take photos with Areum and post them on Instagram.

Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi see Taehyung's story and realise he's pretty close to where they're supposed to be meeting up with Jungkook and Namjoon at.

They've always been close with Jungkook, however since Namjoon standing up for Taehyung and looking after him, they get along with him better and have met up as a group several times.

They always ask Taehyung if he can meet with them, but for some reason he's always busy.

It's suspicious...

"Who's that girl that Taehyungie's with?" Jimin questions.

"I have no idea. But she's beautiful" Namjoon ogles.

Hoseok and Yoongi murmur in agreement. It makes Jimin feel a little jealous as she's stunning and super skinny, everything that he has always wanted to be, but if anything he's more curious than jealous.

'who is she to Taehyung' he wonders. 'and is she taking Jungkook's place? I thought them two kissed and now were in love and dating'

Jimin is very confused, as are the rest of the boys.

Well other than Yoongi.

As much as Yoongi never met her, Yoongi remembers when Taehyung first went to the cafè and spilled about how in love with this beautiful older girl he was.

Yoongi doubts that even when dating him, his feelings never truely went away for that girl.

'oh Jungkook' Yoongi sighs to himself 'you've got competition'

Speaking of the devil, Jungkook climbs out of his father's black Mercedes and skips along to the group.

"Hey!" He exclaims, full of joy, clearly oblivious to the conversation of confusion.

"Hey kook!" Jimin says, trying to match his enthusiasm.

Jungkook notices the mood of the group is a little stiff, so he tries to lighten the situation, wondering if they all just had a fight or something.

Soon after, Namjoon arrives wearing a button up black shirt which is rolled up to his elbows and black jeans that show off his sculpted legs and strong thighs.

He looks good.

The sunglasses he has are perched on his nose, giving him a strong, dominant vibe. And the army boots he wears makes an assertive stomp, as if you should respect and listen to him at all times.

Everyone clearly checks out Namjoon, feeling like they missed the dress code or something as they're all wearing shorts or (as Jungkook is wearing) blue washed out jeans, and some sort of top.

Jungkook has a red and black flannel tied around his waist as well and is wearing his classic Timberland boots.

Jimin feels as though he should've worn his Tim's as he's clearly the shortest one here, considering that Taehyung's not around, and his converse give him little to no height.

But it makes him look cute.

Namjoon's cheeks are tinted a little red from being clearly checked out by all the boys, which shows that he's also just a warm little teddy bear inside and isn't this harsh cold man which he appears like due to his outfit.

"Where do you want to go?" Namjoon asks after a while of them aimlessly walking.

"The fountains!" Jimin and Hoseok chime at the same time. "Jinx" they repeat together again.

They both laugh and Hoseok boops Jimin's nose.

"Aren't you just the cutest" he says lovingly, making Jimin giggle.

Jimin boops Hoseok's nose.

"Learnt it from you babe" he says sweetly.

Yoongi comes along and pulls his boyfriends into his arms.

"You both are both the most adorable people. I love you guys so much"

Jimin and Hoseok hug Yoongi tighter. His love means the world to them and they really do have feelings for one another.

"Love you too my little meow meow" Jimin mumbles into Yoongi's, rather muscular, chest.

"Love you too baby" Hoseok says before pecking him on the lips.

Namjoon and Jungkook quickly walk away, not wanting to witness any more of their PDA.

Although neither of them will admit it, seeing them three so in love, makes them two feel warm and fuzzy inside. It's nice seeing their friends so happy together, not worrying about who might see them like they do at school.

They don't have to tread on eggshells here which is like a breath of fresh air.

Jungkook goes to walk down the hill to go to the fountains, but stops in his tracks. Namjoon goes to question Jungkook, but the latter holds a finger up to his elder to silence him.

If Namjoon hadn't have seen how serious Jungkook looked, he would've told him off for being so disrespectful towards his elder.

Jungkook points over towards two shapes that are standing close together, in an intimate way.

He squints his eyes, but then realizes that the fluffy blonde hair belongs to no other than Taehyung.

Namjoon had seen the photos on Taehyung's Instagram, and feels his stomach sink.

He was so hoping Taehyung and Jungkook would get together.

Jungkook and Namjoon watch Taehyung and this other girl tease and laugh with eachother in an intimate way.

Soon the other three join them in watching.

But soon they see her put her hand on Taehyung's cheek, and him pull her in by the waist.

Jungkook feels his heart shatter, he feels like a sandcastle being washed away by the sea.

But what hurts even worse is, when on her tip toes, she pecks Taehyung on the lips, and then he leans down and properly kisses her.

Jungkook decides to walk away.