CHAPTER 4: Spiritual root assessment (1)

Xue'er quickly brought Yu Yue to the moon eclipse Pavilion.

Five elderly men and a woman were standing inside the pavilion talking to her father and mother nature.

Yu Hua'er was also among the people, she waved at Yu Yue as they walk inside.

"Yu Yue is here" palace master Ming Tai Yang beckoned to her "come greet the great elders"

"Yu Yue greets the great elders" Yu Yue cupped her hands as a sign of respect as she looks at the great elders with a small smile.

"Good! Good! Like mother and daughter indeed" elder Fei Hu, a bearded elder nodded approvingly.
"Hmm.. hmm.." the others also nodded agreeably.

Although Yu Yue's voice sounds rather cute and immature she didn't show any anxiousness or shyness.
Yu Chang Lu and Ming Tai Yang just beamed at the elder's compliments.

The elders heard a lot about this third princess and they thought she was a shy little girl that's why she's always reading books in moon eclipse Pavilion's library section.

The great elders don't really show up that much because they only appear if it's something important and they spend most of their time in seclusion to cultivate.

"Little girl, you're really talented ah?" elder Ye Baihe smiled at her. Her voice sounds alluring and seductive.

"hehe.. thank you for your praises great elder" Yu Yue giggled as she replied curtly.

Yu Yue almost has a nosebleed at this elder. Although she's a palace elder she still looks really young and seductive. Her personality is also playful and amorous but Yu Yue could feel she's a good person, she didn't feel repulsive towards her.

"not arrogant at all. Good.. good.. haha" elder Zui Qiang guffawed boisterously.

She heard from Yu hua'er that this old man is her master. 'No wonder!' Yu Yue thought as she smiled because hua'er and elder Zui Qiang act just as unbridled.
"Indeed" elder Fei hu nodded amicably.

"Right today is your spiritual root assessment, are you excited?" a gentle but manly voice sounded.
"Hmmm," she smiled brightly as she nodded. Yu Yue can't help but glance at the person who spoke.

The moment she glances up at him she can't help but gasp in awe. That man looks like a male version of Ye Baihe but with an opposite personality. Ye baihe is playful and amorous but this elder is the epitome of elegance and handsomeness. 

"Xue'er greets master and the great elders" Xue'er cupped her hands in obeisance elegantly as she steps in too.

Yu Yue also heard quite a lot about this elder Ye Lianhua, Ye Baihe's younger brother from Yu Xue'er and she could recognize him at a glance just based on her words.

'no wonder' Yu Yue sighed again deeply, no wonder Xue'ers temperament is as elegant as her master's.

"Everyone since you're all here let's all go down to the Spirit testing hall" a somber voice sounded slow as he made a hand gesture for everyone to follow him as he leads the way.

Yu Yue also heard from hua'er about this old man. He appears to be strict and eccentric. Hua'er says this is the oldest and the most eccentric elder in the entire bright moon palace.

Yu Yue almost giggled aloud because she knows too well why would hua'er find this man a little scary because she was just unbridled but more or so this man emits powerful coercion but not a dangerous and unsettling kind of aura.

Thankfully she managed to stop it as the old man glanced at her in his peripheral vision as if knowing what she was thinking before walking ahead.

Yu Yue smiled sheepishly while following right after them as she found these elders really adorable.