145. 𝐵𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑇𝑜 𝑀𝑒 - 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑇𝑤𝑜

Cain

She looked at me for a long moment before biting her lip and nodding slowly. I could sense her hesitation, but I also sensed something that was driving me insane. Her trust in me. Her trust in me when it came to her heart, her mind, and her body.

I pull the rope on the robe and I heard her breath hitch as her body became exposed to me. When I looked down at her naked body, it was unfathomable to me how she couldn't see how incredibly sexy she was.

If I could take an image in my mind of her at this exact moment, I could've. I noticed her nervousness when she began looking away from me and her hand slightly moved to cover herself. With a swift motion, I grabbed her wrist and pinned it above her head before giving her a serious look.

"Don't do that," I said. "Not with me."

Her eyes softened and I could see the walls around her begin to slowly crumble down. I wanted to take my time with her. I wanted her to feel the love I couldn't vocalize to her yet. I just didn't know how to do it...without sex.

But for her, I'd do my damned best to figure it out.

I took her soft lips into mine slowly before pulling away and gliding my tongue to her neck. I felt her body writhe under me and I ignored my hard-on. This was about her. Control yourself.

I was trying my absolute hardest to, but when I sucked spot on her neck, she moaned and my mind raced. I felt her begin to loosen up beneath me as I continued touching her, and I smiled against her skin.

"You're so fucking beautiful," I whispered as I looked back down at her.

Her skin flamed and she tried to suppress a smile as she looked into my eyes. "Stop..."

"I love this part," I said as I kissed her forehead. "This part," I repeated as I gave her a peck on the nose. She laughed softly and I smiled before continuing. I kissed her chin, down to her neck, and her breasts. The blanket of doubt that she always seemed to hold around herself, was almost gone right now.

She tensed once again when I got to her stomach but I peeked up at her and kissed it. "I love this too. Stop being so worried." My eyes remained on her as I kissed down her body and she bit her lip when I made it between her legs.

I wanted nothing more than to taste her and make her forget all of her worries with my tongue, but life just seemed to hate me. My phone rang from the nightstand and I rolled my eyes before dropping my head against the mattress in irritation.

I would've ignored it, but Iris had some strange obsession with not wanting to ignore people. She leaned over to get my phone for me, and when her eyes fell on the screen, her smile dropped. She hesitantly gave me my phone before attempting to move off the bed, but I quickly grabbed her and pulled her onto my lap.

"What's wrong?" I questioned. She tried to mumble "nothing" and move away from me, but I held her firmly. After a few moments, she gave up trying to move away and sighed. "What is it?"

"I'm just giving you privacy so you can talk to your little friend," she said dismissively.

My little what?

I grabbed my phone from the side of the bed and let out an irritated breath when I saw Mia's contact flashing across the screen. "I don't need privacy from you, Iris. You're my girlfriend so just stay here. I'd want you to answer calls with guys around me as well."

"Okay, well then answer it," she said as she gestures towards it.

"Are you jealous?" I teased.