16. 𝑇𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑀𝑒 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝐻𝑖𝑚

Queen

I hugged my pillow as I let myself be swallowed by my massive blanket. I was angry, hurt, humiliated, weak...I was stripped of any power I had over our situation and that hurt the most. How could I be so wrong about someone?

The door opened and I tensed thinking Dimitri was going to come in and take something that wasn't his once again but as I felt a large arm on my shoulder, I relaxed. I remained facing away from Bezy as he patted my shoulder to comfort me. My tears were threatening to fall once again but I held it in. I was stronger than this.

Bezy walked away from the bed and I heard his large footsteps head into the restroom and turn on the bath. After a few moments, he came back to the bed and picked me up as if I weighed nothing.

I winced and held onto his arm as he set me down on the floor and he pointed to the bathtub. "Bath."

I glanced at the clear water and removed my clothes and stepped into it. After everything, it was exactly what I needed. His filth just needed to be removed from my skin. I sat in the large bath and hugged my knees to my chest.

From the corner of my eye, I saw Bezy sit on the floor outside of the bath and he gently cleaned my back with the sponge and soap. "I kill him?" Bezy asked.

"No, not yet," I said in a whispered voice.

"I try help but dungeon door lock me," he said.

"It's okay," I whispered again as my voice broke. The tears I tried holding back fell down but thankfully the water in the bath disguised it. I didn't want Bezy feeling worse than he already did.

The only question in my mind was where the guards were during this entire encounter. I screamed and yelled for help but no one came.

For the next hour, Bezy helped me bathe and get dressed. When we were done I sat at my vanity and did my make-up for tonight. I already promised Mia and Cleo I'd be going with them so there was no way I'd bail.

With shaky hands, I applied my makeup and lipstick and plastered a smile on my face in the mirror. If I really tried I could look happy, but there was a certain sadness in my eyes that wasn't previously there. One only I would be able to notice since no one knew me that well.

I glanced back at the bed where Bezy sat and played a game on my tablet and sighed. Tonight would be a long night.

I grabbed my purse and stood up from the chair and walked to Bezy. I kissed him on his forehead and he grinned up at me. "I'll see you later," I said.

"Bye!"

I snapped my fingers and I was at the club that Mia and Cleo told me to meet them. I looked at the time on my phone and it was almost seven so I wondered where they were. There was a long line leading up to the club and I searched for the girls.

"Queen!" Cleo called from the sidewalk. She and Mia's arms were locked together and they scurried for my side. We hugged one another quickly and I looked around.

"Should we go in?" I asked.

"You look...comfortable," Cleo said. I looked down at the oversized tee and denim jacket I had on and shrugged. The heels and my exposed legs should've made me look like less of a hobo. "But you look sexy, let's go."

We walked to the front of the line and the bouncer let us through as soon as he saw me. He didn't even bother to check for our reservation. "We reserved the second floor," Cleo said.

We pushed through the loud and crowded dance floor full of sweaty bodies and finally made it to an elevator. I looked up at Mia and laughed as I saw a pair of underwear on the top of her head. Cleo looked at it and her eyes widened.