9. 𝐷𝑜 𝐼 𝐾𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑌𝑜𝑢?

Queen

I walked with Bezy along the field of black and red roses behind the palace and I laughed as fairies landed on his nose and tickled him. He giggled loudly and gently held out his finger for them to sit on. It was adorable.

"Pink," he said as he lowered his finger. The tiny pink fairy looked up at me with a large smile and I winked at her. Ever since I became Queen, I stopped using fairies to do my dirty work in other realms as Lucifer had. I wasn't putting down his methods but after seeing them so miserable and tired from having to go back and forth through realms, I ended the practice.

The fairies seemed a lot happier and they began to fly closer to the palace than before. It was nice seeing the surrounding place so colorful, but a bigger advantage was that since there had a higher vantage point. They were able to warn me of any incoming danger.

"Are you ready to go back inside?" I asked Bezy. I would've loved to stay out here with him but my stupid ass decided to wear heels and it wasn't working out.

"You hurt?" He asked worriedly.

"A little bit. My feet are dying," I laughed.

"Oh no!" He lowered himself to my feet and poked them. I responded with a loud laugh and he looked up at me startled. "Not funny."

"My feet are not dying Bezy, they just hurt," I said.

My phone began buzzing in the back pocket of my skirt and I pulled it out to see Dimitri's contact. With a sigh, I answered the phone and answered it. "Hey."

"Hey, I'm in the dining room, where are you?"

"I'm in the field. I'll come inside right now," I said. I hung up the call and turned to Bezy. "Will you be okay alone?"

He looked preoccupied jumping around with the fairies and giggling and I smiled. "I good."

I looked up at the fairies with him and sighed. "Make sure he gets into the palace before it gets too dark, please." The pink fairy that was on his hand transformed into a woman with a cloud of pink smoke and crossed her legs as she sat on his palm.

"We'll keep him safe," she said.

I smiled at her and nodded. "Thank you." I turned around and headed to the palace.

"You big!" I heard Bezy say to the woman. I heard her giggle and they continued their playing. I nodded at the guards as I walked into the palace and I headed to the dining room.

Dimitri was sitting alone at the large table and when I walked in he smiled at me.

"Hey," I said as I took a seat near him.

"Hi," he said. "I brought you some food from the diner."

Although he and I were still on rocky territory, that was my favorite place to eat. Their wings just made me so happy for some reason. I always associated good memories with the place considering Syn and I went there a lot.

He lifted the bag and passed me a plate of food. I frowned when I didn't smell the usual aroma of wings and I looked at him. "What is it?"

"Open it," he said as he opened his food. I looked at his salad and I cringed to myself. Lettuce, was not my friend unless it was on a juicy burger accompanied with fries.

I opened the tray of food he got me and I was greeted by a plate of colorful green shit. "A salad, yay!" I said weakly as I glanced at him. I looked away from him so I wouldn't get pissed off. How the fuck could you go to a place with an immaculate selection...to get rabbit food?

"I know you don't like them, but they're good for you. I figured you had enough unhealthy food for the week," he said with a laugh.

"How can I have enough unhealthy foods?" I asked with a forced laugh. "I'm immortal, sodium won't kill me."