22. 𝑌𝑒𝑠

⚠️Disclaimer ⚠️
This chapter contains sexual content.. Also if you're not comfortable with BoyxGirlxBoy explicit scenes, skip this one. Viewer discretion be advised.

Caspian

Xavier remained eerily quiet as I pulled him down the halls and into our room. When I opened the door I noticed the made bed and neat dresser, and I turned to Xavier. "Where is Cleo?"

"Work," he said dryly.

I raised a brow at scoffed at his attitude. "What's wrong with you?"

"Just wondering why you aren't sticking to the plan once again," he said as he removed himself from my hold and crossed his arms.

His intense gaze was trained on me and unwanted nervousness began to envelop me. I walked to a pillow on the bed that didn't need to be fixed and I busied myself on fluffing it so I wouldn't have to look at him.
"No idea what you are talking about."

I felt him come up behind me until my back was pressed against his front and I took a trembled breath. His head moved to my neck and he licked a trail before stopping at my ear. "Do you need a refresher on the last time you went against Cleo and me?"

I gulped and laughed to hide my nervousness. "Fuck off, Xavier. I'm a grown man, I'll do whatever the fuck I want."

"Is that so?" He asked as he palmed my crotch. My eyes widened and I quickly removed myself from him. I cleared my throat as I walked to the dresser and I heard him laugh softly from behind me.

I wasn't in the mood for a "refresher", in fact, I was still pissed at what happened a few days ago.

3 Days ago

I hesitantly excused myself from the group and followed Cleo and Xavier to the elevator. They smiled at everyone remaining inside the club until the doors closed and they turned to me.

Cleo pressed on the highest number on the elevator pad and then a few moments after it moved, she pressed the emergency stop. "What did you do?!"

I raised my arms at both of them and shrugged. "I don't know why the two of you assume it was me."

"Everyone else was on board," Xavier said. "You're the only one who was against it." He stepped forward until he was a foot away from me and slapped his hand on the elevator wall next to me, trapping me between him and Cleo.

"You see," I said as I looked between the two of them. "This ganging up thing we do, it's not right." They looked at each other before looking at me. Cleo nodded and sighed as she cupped my cheek.

"You're right, no ganging up. Maybe Xavier and I should just...do some things alone. That way, we won't "gang up" on you."

I furrowed my brows in confusion and crossed my arms as Xavier pulled Cleo to the opposite corner wall in the elevator. He lowered himself and she tangled her hand in his hair as he tugged her underwear down.

When she stepped out of them, he tossed them in my direction and they landed on my shoulder. He lifted her dress and exposed her lower body and she held onto the rails behind her with her head against the wall.

Xavier kissed her thigh and went up slowly until his head was between her thighs. I licked my lips as he lifted her one leg and he buried his face in her pussy. Cleo moaned loudly as his head moved between her thighs and I clenched my jaw.