63. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑒𝑟𝑣𝑒

Syn

"I'm so afraid," I said sarcastically.

She nodded slowly and smiled at my tone as she disappeared back onto her head. My smile faltered as she went away. It was no doubt because I wanted to see her. It felt like years since I've laid my eyes on her even though it's only been a month.

My cock was still rigid in my pants and I shifted on my side to try to ignore it. I adjusted the pillow to get any comfort but it was hard due to the hardness of the floor. The blankets that Queen gave me didn't bring any additional levels of comfort.

I could've easily gotten up to go to my room. It was probably the smart thing to do. I'd be comfortable there with the king-sized mattress and silk sheets. I wouldn't wake up with cramping muscles or twist and turn all night in pain. But she wasn't there. So that wasn't where I wanted to be despite all the obvious luxuries.

I'd bear with the pain if it meant that I could be this close to her. I knew she was still pissed at me for disappearing but I couldn't call her. I thought about her every day but there was no possible way for me to reach out to her.

The journey throughout Heaven and the garden took much longer than Cain and I would've anticipated. We barely made it out alive. I mean...someone did die. Which is why I couldn't tell her the full truth.

If she knew that Bezy died under my watch, she'd never forgive me. The only way I could bring him back in Heaven was to make a deal with being I hated more than life itself: God. I was surprised at how easy his terms were. There had to be some hidden reason for his leniency but I didn't care at that moment.

Our silence of what happened to us in the garden, in exchange for Bezy's revival. It seemed easy enough but I didn't think Queen would be mad at me anyways. Because of that deal, I couldn't tell her where I went.

I could've easily told her I got my memories back but, where was the fun in that? I planned to tell her as soon as I stepped into the palace but she was already mad at me so I figured I'd mess with her. I always enjoyed getting her upset.

So for now, until further notice, that'd be a secret between Cain and me...amongst other things. I didn't think she'd ever forgive me if she found out the other things I did. When my memory came back, I was blinded by revenge. I shook my head on the thoughts running around in my mind and remembered that I had no regrets about what happened.

My attention was turned back to Queen when I heard her vibration turn on and I smiled to myself. She thought this was going to somehow give me "payback" but I wasn't that weak. She'd have to do a lot better than-

I was cut off by a groan from deep within my chest as a sensitive feeling rose from the pit of my stomach. A small increasing fluttering flew around my lower body and I clenched my fists to calm myself. Queen's moans began to fill the room and I held my breath to calm myself down.

My cock twitched at the unknown feeling rising in me and I covered my mouth to stop myself from making any sort of sound. This is what she wants. I was confused as to how this was happening until I remembered the bond at our wedding.

"Oh, fuck," Queen moaned out loud.

My eyes shut tight and I tried to think of anything that could make me calm down. Not being able to bear it anymore, I got up to go to the restroom. I needed to take care of myself since she kept playing with me.

"Where are you going?" She asked as I walked to the restroom.

"Don't worry about it," I muttered as I continued my strides.

"Stop walking," she whispered.

I rolled my eyes and continued but my body stopped moving. I willed myself to continued but my feet were glued to the floor.