59. 𝑅𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑜 𝑆𝑖𝑙𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒

S̶e̶b̶a̶s̶t̶i̶a̶n̶

Dimitri

~1 Month Later~

I sat up in the bed and winced as pain shot through my arm from the most recent attempt to keep Sebastian subdued. Queen kept her word and unfortunately visited me every single day even though I asked her not to.

She even took it upon herself to move me out of the prison and into a private medical facility where I had my own room. Per my request, she spelled it so anyone could come in but I couldn't leave. I didn't want to admit it because I wanted her to get away from Sebastian so badly but I enjoyed her presence.

Her friends had come to visit me in the past month as well and it was nice to meet them as...me.

"You can't keep me in here forever," Sebastian growled.

"I'm not keeping you anywhere, you're just too afraid to come out," I said. I rubbed my temple with my uninjured arm as he began screaming and I shook my head. He'd torturously spend hours yelling and what felt like scraping against my brain.

I looked around at the small four walls in the room and relaxed against the couch. It wasn't much but it felt nice to be in control of myself. Even if it was in confinement.

"She's coming," Sebastian whispered.

I turned my head towards the door and just as Sebastian said, I saw Queen through the small glass windows and I sighed. She was persistent or sure if anything.

The guard opened the door for her and she smiled at him as she walked in with a small bag. "Thanks," she muttered to him. With a familiar loud bang, the door closed behind her and she walked over to where I was sitting.

"How are you feeling today?" She asked with a bright smile.

"I'm good," I replied.

"No need to lie to me," she said with a sigh as she placed the bag between us on the couch.

"She looks amazing in that shirt," Sebastian said with a chuckle. I closed my eyes to drown him out but his laughs echoed in my mind.

"So, I brought you more movies and books. Remember a few days ago I told you about that one movie where..."

"I miss touching her," Sebastian started. "Her soft lips, those sexy moans, her wet—"

"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled back. It was bad enough that I remembered every horrible second of what he did to her, but hearing him relive them every time she visited made me want to throw up.

"So no to the movie?" Queen asked in a small voice.

"No, no, not you..." I said apologetically.

"Sebastian?" She questioned flatly.

"Yes," I admitted in shame. "I'm sorry."

"It's not your fault, stop apologizing," she said sadly as she rummaged through the bag. "Here, this is for you."

I gasped as she passed me an ice cream carton and she laughed. "My favorite," I whispered. "How did you know?"

"Hades told me," she said teasingly as she sat back.

His name made me momentarily freeze and Queen eyed me suspiciously. Lately, she'd been slipping him into the conversation to gauge my reaction and I was always stunned. She told me that he was the one who helped them find out about Sebastian but that somehow hurt me even more.