114. 𝑃𝑎𝑖𝑛 - 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑇𝑤𝑜

Mia
.......

With that, he disappeared into the shadows of my bedroom. I turned on the light to see where he had gone but I found my room completely empty. I relaxed into my bed and let the tears fall down my face at Cain's display of what seemed like revenge.

I closed my eyes as I cried and a moment later, I felt the bed dip next to me. I thought it was Cain coming back until I opened my eyes to see Jackson next to me. He gave me a sad smile as he wiped away my tears and I looked up at him.

"You cheated on me, again," he whispered.

"I'm sorry," I cried softly.

I could see a clear pain and hurt in his eyes from what I had just done, but if I comforted him, I'd feel worse than I already did.

Instead of acknowledging my apology, he removed the belt from my neck and tossed it to the side. He got up from beside me and walked around the bed to lift me. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he carried me into the restroom.

Strangely enough, the bathroom had roses all over the floor, and candles were scattered on the counters and areas around the bubble bath. Jackson carefully carried me to the bathtub and set me into the water gently. I got goosebumps as my body adjusted to the heat and I took a deep breath.

Jackson removed his clothes and moved across me in the tub and I looked around nervously. He made me feel like the most amazing woman in the world, but I still got nervous whenever he looked at me.

He sensed my nervousness like always and held out a hand for me to take. "Come here, beautiful."

I took his hand as he wanted me too but instead of kissing it as I thought he would, he pulled me to him. I giggled as he lifted me onto his lap and peppered small kisses all over my face and neck. I burst out into laughter at the tickling sensation they left behind and he smiled up at me as he leaned back.

I laid my hands flat on his chest as he gently rubbed my thighs in the water and I sighed. The comfort and peace that I felt around him were beyond addicting.

He looked at me with a lazy smile and glazed-over eyes and I raised my brows at him. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked.

"I'm just in love with you," he whispered as he moved my wet hair behind my ear. I blushed and looked away from him at the compliment, but when he stayed quiet, I looked back at him to find him looking at my neck.

His fingers carefully trailed over spots in my neck as his frown deepened. "You like that he does this to you?"

I was confused until I looked at a nearby mirror and saw purple bruises from where the belt around my neck was. I looked down in shame as Jackson studied the bruises and I shook my head. "I'm really sorry, Jackson."

"Don't be. I forgive you. I always do," he said.

I smiled at his words even though I noticed he was hiding the pain behind his eyes with a smile. I brought my lips down to his and he kissed me softly as his hands trailed over my skin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed me deeply before lifting me by my hips.

My hand trailed down to his hard cock in the hot water and I moved him to my core. I moaned as I slowly lowered myself onto him and my pussy ached as I felt a deep groan from him vibrate to our lips.