45. 𝑆𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡 𝐴𝑑𝑚𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑟

⚠️Disclaimer ⚠️
This chapter contains sexual content.. Also if you're not comfortable with BoyxGirlxBoy explicit scenes, skip this one. Viewer discretion be advised.

Cleo

"Yo, she's a freak," I screamed as I looked at Xyla's reply. Xavier glanced at the phone beside me end covered his mouth as a snicker escaped him.

"She's insane," Xavier laughed as I propped myself up on his broad chest. The door opened and Caspian walked in carrying a bag of snacks.

Ever since Dimitri made himself comfortable at the palace, the three of us left to our place in Juva. It was more peaceful here and it brought us a lot of ease to know that we were at least all in the same realm that Syn and Queen were in.

We were worried but we calmed down from the daily reports that they still weren't found. Hopefully, it'd stay that way until they were ready.

"What did Xyla say this time?" Caspian asked as he walked towards the couch. I sat up and straddled Xavier as he ran a hand along my thighs. I grinned and held my hand over his to stop his movements and cleared my throat.

"She said 'I love when you speak Spanish to me, baby. I can't wait to feel that big, fat, co-,"

"Okay, I get it," Caspian said as he lifted his shirt above his head and threw it to the side.

"The thing that makes it so funny is that it wasn't Spanish, it was French," I said as I broke out into a laugh. I felt tears surfacing in my eyes and Caspian took my phone from my hand.

"You two are having too much fun with this," he teased.

"It's funny," I said with a shrugged and Xavier nodded in agreement.

Xavier and I were bored one day and as a little show of revenge, we began messaging Xyla from a private number. We didn't expect her to start flirting though. Nonetheless, it was hilarious and I didn't mind the possibility of breaking her heart one day.

It was cruel and I hated myself for thinking that way but thankfully, Xavier didn't judge me. He and I were on the same wavelength when it came to that. Caspian on the other hand didn't care, all he asked was that we make it hurt. After all she did, I think we were being nice.

"What are we going to reply?" Cas asked and he looked down at the phone.

Xavier laughed under me and we both looked down at him. "What?" I asked.

"I know what to say."

"What?" Caspian grinned as he looked down at him.

"Type what I say, babe," Xavier said. Cas nodded and waited for him to continue. "Do you believe my...what's a fancy word for dick?"

"Umm...manhood?" I suggested.

"No, I need something grander, baby."

"Pisser?"

"Cas...seriously?" Xavier asked in amusement as he laughed. Caspian shrugged and sat on the floor beside the couch. I ran my hand through his pink waves and he shot me a funny face that made me giggle.

"No to pisser. Try harder. Whoever gives me the best word will get...something."

"Get what?" I asked as I wiggled my brows.

"Whatever you want," he whispered.

"Dong," Caspian said.

"Hell no," Xavier answered.

I shook my head at Cas and turned to Xav. "Willie?"

"Absolutely not. Have you ever called one a willie?" He asked humorously.