94. 𝑇𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝐻𝑖𝑚 𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑌𝑜𝑢

Queen

Rain and thunder were common occurrences in the Underworld, but I didn't expect it to be so severe. Every time I heard lighting, I jumped and it didn't help that we had the Anti-Christ in the palace. Syn wanted to name him with me but that would mean I would have to see the child...that was not happening.

I usually wasn't this big of a pussy but after all these movies, I knew better. The only thing keeping me in the palace was Syn. I kicked him out of my room yesterday after we found out about the baby but I missed him.

The child was with him though, and I was NOT ready to face it. He said he believed that the baby talked to me but it didn't feel like it. It didn't talk to him at all so he was still skeptical. It couldn't be a coincidence that I AND the mother said it though.

I jumped when I heard a knock at my door and I walked towards it. There were eight new locks added to my door so after almost an entire minute, I opened the door and Syn rolled his eyes at me.

"Is all that necessary?" He questioned.

"Yes," I said as I peeked my head through the door. My eyes landed on the baby in his arms and I moved to close the door.

"Nope," Syn said as he stopped the door and pushed past me. I groaned when he made it into my room with the baby and I rolled my eyes at him.

"What do you want?" I asked.

He leaned down to me and kissed me on the lips before standing up straight. "I missed my girl."

"Okay, why'd you bring that?" I asked as I pointed at the baby.

Syn rolled his eyes at me as laid the baby on its stomach on my bed. He lifted himself on his small chubby arms just to fall back down and Syn grinned. "Did you see that?"

"I did. One step closer to destroying all of mankind," I said.

"Princess, seriously?" Syn asked. "He's harmless right now. Do you know how many people were afraid of me when I was born? Almost everyone. The Seers tried to kill me for fucks sake and they took Xavia because they were afraid for 'the end of the world'."

"Syn..."

"Just trust me on this," he urged. "Please."

I closed my eyes and willed myself not to bash my head into the wall. "Fine. I can't promise I'll like it."

"Thank you, I'm not asking you to like it," he said with a smile. I felt relieved that he didn't and I took a relaxing breath. "I'm telling you to love it eventually, you will be his mother after all."

"Syn!" I exclaimed.

He laughed softly and shook his head. "I'm joking, but I want you to try. I want us to do this together."

"I'll try," I mumbled.

"Thank you, Princess," he said huskily.

"Mhmm."

"I need to go," he muttered as he kept the baby away from the edge of the bed.

"Where?"

"To Lucifer's. I'm having a movie night with James and I'm taking him to school in the morning."

"That sounds nice."

"Yes, I'm thinking about officially adopting him," he said.