55. 𝑂𝑝𝑒𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝐸𝑦𝑒𝑠

Queen

"It's time for you to wake up, Darling," I heard a deep velvety voice whisper in my ear. My eyes fluttered open and I jumped as I saw Hades looking down at me with a large grin.

"You scared the hell out of me," I said as I lifted myself from the couch.

"Sorry," he laughed. "But you need to see this."

He sat next to me and picked up the remotes from the TV and turned it up. My eyes widened as I read the headline and my heart skipped a beat.

Dimitri Russo Arrested From Underworld Palace After Sexual Assault Video Surfaces The Internet

"Early this morning, the full elevator footage on the night of August 18th was found online. The footage shows Dimitri Russo brutally attacking and sexually assaulting Queen SinClaire.

The need for an investigation has been terminated due to an anonymous call prompting Juva police to test Mr. Russo's DNA. Authorities have confirmed it matches the one in the elevator..."

I covered my mouth in shock as I looked at Hades who was grinning from to ear. "Thank you so much!" I hugged him and he laughed as he hugged me back.

"Of course." I pulled away and looked back at the TV when I heard Syn's name.

"The manhunt for Syn SinClaire has been terminated after this newfound discovery. We have reason to believe that Dimitri Russo has been purposefully tampering with evidence to frame Mr. SinClaire.

We don't know whether or not you're watching, but the realms thank you for saving our Queen of Hell. We have the family of the Queen here for some words of encouragement to return home," the reporter said.

The camera turned to Xyla and Felix and I rolled my eyes. She was fixing her make-up in a small mirror as she didn't notice the camera on her and Hades laughed beside me. She tapped her glossy lips and when Felix nudged her she gasped and held a hand over her heart.

"Queen, if you're out there...come home. We miss you so much and we hope you're safe. I love my sister to death and it pains me to see all of this happen to her. But I have faith in Syn's love for her that she will be returned safely," she said hopefully as one single tiny tear fell down her cheek.

"As for my brother," Felix spoke up. "We're not close and I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry that I didn't believe your innocence in all of this when I should have. Syn came back after dying and I felt like I didn't know who he was so I was afraid. I apologize to all the realms."

"Ugh, turn this shit off," I groaned. "Has Syn seen this?" I said as I looked around the room. "Where is he?"

"He has something important to do," Hades said with a shrug. "He didn't tell me but he said he'll be back soon."

"And Bezy?" I asked.

"He went with him."

"Aww, that's adorable," I said with a smile. I could only imagine how annoyed Syn would be with Bezy and it was incredibly cute.

"It was," Hades laughed as he stood up. "You should get ready, I'm taking you home."

"Okay." I got up quickly and rushed to the restroom to get ready. I had no idea I'd be this excited to go back home after everything. I guess I missed everyone a lot more than I thought.