Clingy! Kagami x Short! Shy! Reader

Ding

Is that another message from Kagami?

Kagami: Don't forget after school :)

That's the sixth message she's sent me about after school. We're just going to hang out, I don't know why she feels the need to remind me.

Is it because I can't tell people 'no' and she knows that? Like she doesn't want me to have overlapping plans?

I'd understand if that's the case, but she constantly does this. Even if it's just to check up on me, she sends at least seven messages.

They're not even several short messages either. They're mostly several sentences long, often causing me to have to scroll just to read them all.

Just as I put my phone away, Kagami pops up in front of me. I jump up while she just giggles.

"Sorry about that. If there isn't anything else..."

I nod, letting her know we can go. She smiles and links her arm through mine, holding herself close to me.

"So (Y/N). Do you have any plans for us when we get to your place? Something just the two of us could do together?"

Kagami squeezes my arm as she says 'together'. I just shake my head as I blush.

I've had feelings for Kagami for the longest time. Her wanting to be close to me all the time doesn't help.

It also doesn't help that I'm shy, so I can't really voice my feelings the way I want to. I usually get about two words into my confession before I stop myself. It becomes too nerve-racking for me.

I unlock the door, letting Kagami enter first. She waits for me as I close the door.

"I thought of something we can do together."

I raise an eyebrow as I set my backpack next to my bed.

Kagami does the same before sitting next to me.

"Let's take turns telling each other things that we like. It can be as innocent or dirty as you want. I'll even go first. I like fencing."

Oh okay. That doesn't seem too bad.

"...I like solitude."

Kagami quirks an eyebrow and looks around my room, taking in every decoration and piece of furniture.

She turns back to me with a smile.

"I like your room."

"I also like my room."

Kagami shifts closer to me.

"I like being with you in your room."

My face flares as my eyes dart around.

"I...uh..."

"I like you, (Y/N)."

Kagami's eyes close as she kisses me. My own eyes flutter closed a few moments later.

A hand on my shoulder pulls me closer as we fall back on the bed.

I pull away for air, blushing furiously.

"...I like you too."