Alya x Tomboy! Reader

People are crowded around me in a circle, cheering on both sides. I increase my grip on the table as well as the grip on Kim's hand.

Oh sorry, I guess I should explain. Arm wrestling. There you go.

A bead of sweat rolls down the side of Kim's face as our hands start leaning toward my point.

"What's with all this noise?!"

I slam Kim's hand on the table as some students start to part. I jump up and cheer while Kim grabs his now red hand. I high five Alix, Alya, and am in the process of smacking the skin off of Marinette's hand, but someone steps in front of me.

I laugh nervously and lower my hand.

"Ms. Mendeleiev? Why, whatever are you doing here?"

She just scowls as students quickly file out of the library. Nobody was even studying here! We checked beforehand.

A few moments later, the only people left in the library are me, Alya, Alix, Marinette, and Ms. Mendeleiev.

"This is a library. It shouldn't sound like a pep rally at any point! When Mr. Damocles hears about this-"

"I'll take it from here, Ms. Mendeleiev."

We all turn toward the new voice. I smile as I let out a sigh of relief. Ms. Mendeleiev's head snaps back toward me, but Ms. Bustier places a hand on her shoulder.

After a silent moment, Ms. Mendeleiev leaves the library in a huff. The rest of us turn toward Ms. Bustier, eager to thank her.

"I understand that all of you were just having fun, especially you, (Y/N). However, Ms. Mendeleiev is right. This is a library. Regardless of if there is no one else in here, you all should still keep a low volume."

This time, she gives a pointed look to all four of us. We speak in unision.

"Yes, Ms. Bustier."

She smiles and leaves the library. The four of us sit at a table. Alya pulls out her phone and lights up.

"Oh, I forgot to mention: I'm going to be interviewing Ladybug again! Last time, we didn't get to finish our theories on who Hawkmoth might be, so I'm hoping to help Ladybug even with the tiniest piece of information possible."

I smile and stretch, turning my hat around as I do so.

"I saw that livestream. I thought it was quite interesting to see what information was being presented to point toward Hawkmoth's true identity."

I blow a bubble and it pops loudly. Rose and Juleka enter the library. Rose is extremely cheerful, as usual.

"Hey guys! Are you all going to the Ladybug interview?"

Isn't it online only? That's how all the previous livestreams have been. Marinette looks nervous.

"Sorry everyone, but I can't go. I have to help my parents in the bakery."

Again? It seems Alya has the exact same thoughts as me, but doesn't push it. Alix snorts.

"That, we understand. What about you, (Y/N)? You never meet up with us even though you've confirmed you have all the time in the world. What, are you trying on dresses in secret or something?"

This gets a general laugh from the group. I even give a light chuckle as well.

"Ha ha, very funny. And no, you all know I despise dresses or anything of the sort. If it will make you all happy, I'll show up, in my fancy suit, might I add."

I act like I'm dusting off my shoulder and wink, which gains a few laughs while I catch Alya blushing. Eventually, the bell rings, dismissing us to our next class.