Luka x Reader Part 2

I slowly walk into my room. Luka is sitting on my bed playing his guitar.

He smiles while starting to play my favorite song as I get closer. I'm shifting around a bit with my hands behind my back.

Luka stops and sets his guitar aside. I'm smiling, but it's a nervous smile. I'm extremely excited and nervous at at the same time.

"(Y/N), what's wrong?"

I sit down next to him on the bed without saying anything. I take a few deep breaths before handing him what I was holding.

Luka's face lights up as he processes the information.

"I'm pregnant!"

Luka immediately pulls me into a hug and kisses me. As he pulls away, a large wave of anxiety washes over me.

We have to tell our friends and family eventually. I'm sure most of them will be supportive, but there's always the one person that ruins the mood.

Luka knows what I'm thinking and rubs my back soothingly.

"It's okay. We'll tell the others when both of us are ready."

I just nod while I hug him.

-

I guess I got over the initial nervousness quickly.

We've gotten Luka's family, my family, and all of our friends in the same room right now.

Now that I actually see everyone here, I feel nervous again. This was a bad idea.

Luka starts to gently massage my shoulders. I hum in appreciation as my head tilts back.

Everyone is already here. We might as well rip the band aid off.

Luka and I stand in front of everyone while I clear my throat. It goes quiet and all eyes land on us.

Luka's hand lightly squeezes my shoulder and I smile.

"Uh.. We have something to announce to all of you... I'm pregnant... and Luka's the father."

It's completely silent for a few moments.

Most people look happy for us, others look nervous as if they don't think the relationship will work. One person in particular catches my attention.

My dad just glares at me before storming out of the room. My mom looks between me and the door with a sympathetic expression before going after him.

I feel my legs start to wobble. Luka pulls me close to him to steady me.

Everyone congratulates us, even the people who don't think it'll work out.

It doesn't matter what others tell me. My dad looked furious. Nothing hurts more than knowing you're an absolute disgrace to your family.

As much as the people who are actually happy for us want to talk, Luka knows I need time away from everyone.

He politely gets everyone to leave, and Juleka even promises to talk to me later.

Luka takes me to his room and gets into bed with me.

"Everything will be okay, (Y/N). I will be with you every step of the way."