Alix x Clumsy! Reader

"Watch out, (Y/N)!"

My feet actually skid to a stop as soon as I hear Marinette's voice. I almost crashed into Nino and Adrien, who are carrying multiple boxes stacked on top of each other.

Luckily, Adrien and Nino also stopped as soon as they heard Marinette. We're preparing a birthday party for Alix.

Alix made it clear she doesn't like surprises, nor does she like flashy parties, but are we really going to listen to that?

Of course not!

Especially when Alix's dad cut off a section of the museum just for us. I never thought he would do that, but he's really a neat guy.

I step aside and give quick apologies while Adrien and Nino keep walking.

"Woah, (Y/N). I knew Marinette was clumsy, but you take it to another level."

Marinette playfully hits Kim before placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Okay, you know the plan. Invite Alix on a date at the museum, lead her down here, then we'll all jump out and surprise her! Are you ready?"

I tense up, but nod. They're only having me invite Alix because they know she can't stay mad at me.

Marinette smiles and finishes setting everything up with the others. I text Alix to meet me at the museum. She happily agrees and says she's on her way.

I nod at Marinette, who gathers the others to hide. I go outside and sit on a bench as I wait for Alix.

I jolt up as someone hugs me from behind.

"It's just me."

I turn in Alix's arms and hug her back, smiling against her shoulder. I stand and lead her through the museum, hoping everyone is ready.

As I take a step down, I trip on literally nothing and start to fall forward.

I bring my arms up to brace for impact, but I never touch the ground. I open one eye, before opening the other as I realize I'm safe.

Alix had grabbed me almost as soon as I started to fall. She's holding me close to her, not wanting to let me get injured.

"Are you okay? I know these stairs are easy to fall on."

I pat her arm as I pull away.

"I'm fine. I'm sure it was me and not the stairs, anyway. You know how clumsy I am."

I smile as I lead her farther down. It's completely silent as we reach the dark room.

Alix turns to me, and I can tell her expression is one of confusion even in the dark.

"Surprise!"

The lights suddenly come on as everyone jumps out of nowhere. Alix jumps up from it, instinctively hiding behind me as best as she can.

"Happy birthday!"

Everyone starts to come out and approach us. Even with them, Alix keeps her eyes on me the whole time.

I rub the back of my neck nervously as I look away.

"Heh heh, I know you said you don't like surprises, but-"

Alix sweeps me into a kiss. I blush as it's in front of all these people. Even Chloé is here.

Everyone starts clapping, and I think I hear Alya whistling at us.

I grab at Alix's arm to steady myself, but somehow end up pulling both of us down. She lands on top of me, but we're both still smiling.

"Thank you, (Y/N). I don't like flashy events, but this day will be one I remember forever."