Sabine x Niece! Reader

I run up the stairs of the Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Patisserie. I knock on the door, taking a moment to catch my breath. I stand up straight as I hear the door open.

"(Y/N)! Come on in!"

I smile as I hug Marinette.

"Hello Marinette. Have you been doing well? I know there has been an increase in akumatized victims and I wouldn't want you or your family getting hurt."

Marinette smiles, nods, then starts making tea. I take a seat at the counter. Tom and Sabine enter the room.

"Uncle Tom! Aunt Sabine!"

I hug them as the kettle starts whistling. Marinette takes the kettle off of the burner and pours a cup of tea for each of us.

"Peppermint tea? You remembered after 3 years?"

I take a sip. Somehow, peppermint tea made here tastes better than back home.

"Of course! My mom always keeps at least one box of peppermint tea with the others."

"That's very thoughtful of you, aunt Sabine."

Tom hands me a box.

"Here, your favorite macarons. Made fresh right before you arrived."

I eat one and my taste buds crave more. The amount of flavor this small dessert carries is phenomenal. I place the box in my bag.

"Thank you, uncle Tom. Your food is the best, as always."

Tom jokingly fawns at my compliment. Sabine looks at me.

"Marinette, would you kindly show (Y/N) where she will be sleeping tonight?"

Marinette finishes her tea and hops off the stool.

"Follow me, (Y/N)."

I finish my tea as well and grab my bag before following Marinette up the stairs. I look around her room, noticing her wall dedicated to Adrien Agreste. Other than that, her room is tidy and well decorated.

"You'll be sleeping on the chaise. I promise it's more comfortable than it looks. If you need anything just come to me."

I set my bag next to the chaise and sit down. Huh. It really is more comfortable than it looks.

"Got it. Thanks Marinette."

Marinette smiles and goes backdown stairs. I check my phone. I got here pretty late. I'm not sure when Marinette goes to bed, but I wouldn't want to keep her awake, even on a weekend. I change into my pajamas and grab my toothbrush and toothpaste.

I go downstairs and enter the bathroom. As I am brushing my teeth, I stop. I don't ever recall seeing, or even just hearing Marinette on my way down here. I mean, she has her own life, but wouldn't it be dangerous for her to go out on her own this late at night?

As I continue brushing, I do remember seeing Tom and Sabine sitting on the couch watching a movie. Maybe she's just in the store? Yeah. She's probably snacking on pastries. I know she has a sweet tooth, it's been like that since we were kids.

I rinse my mouth and head back upstairs, waving to Tom and Sabine as I do. I yawn as I lie down on the chaise. I take the neatly folded blanket on the armrest and throw it in the air, allowing it to flutter down on me perfectly.

I turn on my side and close my eyes, snuggling into the blanket. I can't wait to-

THUD

Did... did something just land on the roof?

I panic inside as all kinds of scenarios run through my head. Is it an akumatized victim? Is it just a large animal? Did something literally fall out of the sky?