Luka x Reader

Dreams are weird. Once you finally get control of them, you can do what you want, but they're still weird.

Currently, Luka just finished a concert and I'm going backstage to meet up with him. I want to congratulate him on his performance. It was better than anything I've ever seen or heard.

As I approach his dressing room, something feels off. It's like there's an invisible force trying to keep me away from the door.

It can't be that bad? It's just Luka.

Against my instinct, I open the door. Luka is kissing someone else as his hands wander lower and lower.

Come on! This is my dream! Can't I turn it off?

I try to think of literally anything to stop this, but nothing is working. Once they start removing clothes, everything shatters around me.

I jolt up, frantically looking around.

Luka is peacefully sleeping next to me, not feeling up some random chick after a concert.

I take a few deep breaths, but my heart is still pounding and tears threaten to fall.

That dream is something I won't be able to get out of my head for a long time.

-

I sigh as I wash the dishes. No matter what I do, my mind keeps looping back to that moment before everything shattered.

As a musician, Luka has girls flocking to him all the time.

Hell, even when he's not playing his guitar, girls still try to get with him.

It fills me with so much joy to kiss him right in front of them, then to watch them walkaway all pissed off.

Now, I don't know what to do.

I look down as I get a notification on my phone.

I bought security cameras for my house since there have been some robberies lately. Luckily, my house hasn't been broken into yet, but I would not like to start now.

I bring up the live footage and see Luka talking with Marinette. I raise an eyebrow, but sit and watch as all my fears surface at this moment.

After talking for a bit, they hug. I know it's just a hug, but that dream does not do anything good for my imagination.

Didn't they breakup? Why are they hugging for so long?

I immediately shut off the live feed and go back to angrily washing dishes.

I hear Luka humming some random song as he enters. I just scrub these plates harder even though they're already squeaky clean.

"Hey (Y/N), how was your day?"

I ignore him and grab another plate, then tense up when he hugs me from behind.

After feeling me tense up, Luka backs away.

"Is everything alright?"

My knuckles turn white as I have a death grip on the plate. I don't want to face him, but I will tell him.

I gently set the plate aside, but keep looking down at the sink. A few tears create ripples in the water.

"No. Ever since I woke up, I've been doing nothing but thinking about a dream I had. You cheated on me with some random chick after a concert. No matter what I did, you wouldn't stop and neither would she."

I want to say more, but that's all that comes out before I actually start crying.

Luka turns off the water and glances down at my phone. Realization dawns on him when he remembers the cameras and how I literally just saw him with Marinette.

"(Y/N), believe me when I say I will never do that to you. You are the most important aspect of my life, and I even hold you closer to me than music. Your heart seemed to sing a distressed song, so I spoke with Marinette about what could be wrong."

Wow. After hearing that explanation, I feel stupid for letting my mind get the best of me.

Luka kisses me, his lips moving slowly to show me that we have all the time in the world and he won't let me go.

I rest my head on his shoulder as he rubs circles on my back.

"To show you how much I mean that, come listen to this song I wrote about you."