Female! Félix x Extremely Insensitive! Short! Reader Lemon

I stare at my watch as the seconds tick by. Soon, it turns to minutes, and I hope it doesn't become hours.

I'm waiting for my friend, Fé, at a café. I'm not sure if Fé is a nickname of some sort, or if it's the full name. She's never told me more than to just call her Fé. No questions asked, that's fine with me.

The bell above the door rings, causing me to look over. There she is.

Fé sits across from me, crossing her arms.

"I would have been here on time, but Adrien wanted to talk with me. I love him and all, but he needs to learn to take a hint. He certainly doesn't with that Marinette girl."

Fé flips her hair like a spoiled rich girl with an attitude. Well... I guess that's what she is?

Regardless, it does not matter to me. She's here now, so whatever had to be done is worthless. A server approaches us.

"What will it be, ladies~?"

Ah yes. Another server in his early 20s who smirks while raising his eyebrow. This guy might as well just sign up for dating sites at this point. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't getting results there, either.

Fé and I level him with the same cold stare.

"I'll have a large black coffee."

I look over to Fé with a smirk tugging at the corner of my lips.

"Make that two."

The man scurries away. Fé and I burst out laughing as soon as he's out of sight. He looked so terrified. That will probably keep him from trying to pick up women while on the job.

Due to the simplicity of our order, the server quickly returns with two black coffees. I give a nod as thanks and dismiss him. I sip my coffee and close my eyes. Nice and bitter.

Fé looks around at the other customers, secretly judging all of them. A few of them stare back, although not to judge her, but to just admire her.

I don't blame them. Even for just a casual meet up, Fé came dressed all professionally. She's wearing a gray pantsuit with a white collared shirt underneath. I'm over here in a basic t-shirt and jeans. Anyone can say what they want about my style, but I don't care. They're just clothes.

I finish my coffee as Fé sets her cup down with a disgruntled expression. I raise an eyebrow.

"I'm not one for black coffee. I just did that to scare the man."

I take out my wallet, but Fé holds up a hand.

"I'll pay, I didn't even finish mine and I was late. Plus, who knows if you can even afford it."

I roll my eyes as Fé smiles innocently. She leaves some money and we leave. We stroll around aimlessly for a while, not really having anything else planned.

"Do you want to go back to your place?"

I stop and turn.

"Aren't your mother and uncle, as well as Adrien, going to worry when you don't return for the night?"

Fé just shrugs her shoulders, tilting her head toward the Agreste mansion. She's told me she used to harbor hatred along with her love for Adrien after her father's death, and that the hatred has gone away since she learned Adrien's father prevented them from contacting each other since then.

Gabriel Agreste really is a dick, huh? Oh well. Even more of a reason for her to stay out of that house.

I nod and lead the way with a leisurly pace. Suddenly, someone bolts out of a nearby alleyway and lightly brushes against me. Fé pulls me back to keep him from barreling me down. He scowls at us.